Anybody happen to notice that when Rex Energy dipped to it's new low of $1.85, that buyers quickly jumped in to drive it up to $2.11 ??  And now, only a few days later it's at $3.35 !!!  Yes, I am an owner of the stock)))

Views: 11548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BTFD

Huh!?! Say what you mean and mean what you say!

Charles

what did you pay for your stock when u bought it .........what  have you made in dividends from your stock..........bet your losing your butt right now from what you invested to what the stock is worth

Sorry to disappoint you, Murph )))  I've been watching this company for years. It didn't stay below $2 for very long, so I couldn't get it there, but I have some I bought at $2.24 and other a little above $3.

Hey Murph !!  Look at what Dexter wrote above.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS'Buy The Dips'

The concept of buying dips is based on market fluctuation. Because the market is volatile, any given dip in prices should eventually rise back up. By purchasing stocks right after a dip, investors are essentially buying shares at a discounted sale price.

better dump it before it dips again ......such big investment that it is lol

u keep this smart investing up and you will be a millionaire someday and can move to Beverly h[lls

if it gets to 5 bucks u can load up granny and head to Beverly hills I say it stays closer to 2 bucks then

5 bucks....... we will see what appens to it this week you might have to sell your cow

Financials

Next reporting date November 3, 2015
EPS forecast (this quarter) -$0.26
Annual revenue (last year) $298.0M
Annual profit (last year) -$46.7M
Net profit margin -17.35%

Rex Energy posts loss as revenue drops

• Rex Energy lost $155.2 million during the second quarter as revenue from the sale of oil and natural gas dropped, the company announced Tuesday in a press release.
  • emailprint

Comment

• Shane Hoover
    CantonRep.com staff writer

Posted Aug. 4, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Rex Energy lost $155.2 million during the second quarter as revenue from the sale of oil and natural gas dropped, the company announced Tuesday in a press release.
    The loss works out to $2.87 per basic share.
     The State College, Pennsylvania-based driller produced the equivalent of 206.8 million cubic feet of natural gas a day. That was 6 percent more than the first quarter of this year, and an increase of 61 percent over the second quarter of 2014.
     Rex’s production mix was 131.1 million cubic feet of natural gas per day and 12,600 barrels of oil equivalent per day of liquids.  
    Those liquids — condensate, oil and natural gas liquids — accounted for 37 percent of the company’s production.
     Even with production up, Rex had just $45.8 million in operating revenue from the sale of natural gas and liquids, a drop of 37 percent from the same period last year.
    With hedging, the company sold its oil and condensate for $56.99 per barrel and sold its natural gas for $2.53 per thousand cubic feet.
     Rex spent $26.8 million on Marcellus and Utica shale drilling. That included drilling five wells, fracking eight wells and placing four wells into production.
     The company has 31 Utica wells producing in Ohio, according to the state’s Department of Natural Resources.
     Rex expects third quarter production to remain flat because of processing constraints at the Bluestone II facility in Pennsylvania.
    In July, the company completed the sale of Keystone Clearwater Solutions for net proceeds of $67 million. Rex also has finished drilling its first dry gas well, Patterson 2H, in Pennsylvania’s Lawrence County. The well has a lateral length of 6,800 feet and is expected to begin producing late in the third quarter.
     The company predicts full-year production between 193 million and 203 million cubic feet equivalent per day.
     Next year, Rex plans to operate one rig and drill 25 to 30 wells at an average cost of $5.2 million per well, according to information from a conference call Wednesday.
     The company also is looking to sell its acreage in Guernsey, Noble and Belmont counties, which has an average production of 3,860 barrels of oil equivalent per day

Financials

Next reporting date November 3, 2015
EPS forecast (this quarter) -$0.28
Annual revenue (last year) $298.0M
Annual profit (last year) -$46.7M
Net profit margin -17.35%
)

Growth & Valuation

Earnings growth (last year) -2,200.00%
Earnings growth (this year) -309.88%
)

RSS