Why do you feel the need to respond with absurd conspiracy theories on every thread? You're ruining this forum. At one point in time, GoMarcellus contained useful and educational information.  

You aren't helpful in the least bit. You've hijacked the forum to trumpet your political nonsense. The fact that Keith and the mods haven't shut your BS down is astounding.  Nobody cares. Join some wacko right wing Facebook groups to talk about your nonsense.  This most certainly isn't the place for it. Nobody here cares. That's a promise.

Views: 3564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And We Know that there are many people who will quite literally believe anything!!

And We Know that Trump is greedy, sleazy, lies constantly and has severe psychological disorders

And We Know that 6 people he associated with are convicted felons

And We know that nearly everything he does benefits Putin

And We Know that without the millions of dollars his daddy left him he would be nothing

etc. etc. etc.

The TDS is strong with this one.

I agree. He's a hateful, nasty, lying, pussy grabbing, draft dodging, war hero insulting, adultery committing and a lot of other things total piece of dung. 

Wow....don't beat around the bush....tell us how you guys REALLY feel!

Finnbear….you might have used a 'sarcasm tag' for some readers here. lol

For those who want to see why the Sky is Red after Sunset, take a look now 6:45 ET South West Sky at about 20 degrees from the horizon.

It is on it's way out of Our Solar System. There are 6 objects total in a tight formation.

I'll let the "Authorities" tell you what it is when they are ready.

Be careful how you respond, the Truth is coming and cannot be stopped.

It’s honestly terrifying that you aren’t in a straight jacket.

A few years ago a fellow in Weston, WV told me he was driving down the street in front of the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum when it was still in operation and he lost a wheel off the back of his car.  He walked back and got the wheel but the lug nuts were no where in sight.  One of the residents was standing near the fence watching for a time and finally said “you can fix that”.  He was reluctant to talk with the guy but not knowing what to do he finally asked “what can I do”?  The resident said “take one nut of each of the other three wheels to mount the loose wheel and drive slowly to the parts store and replace the nuts”.  The fellow told him “wow that is really a smart idea”. The resident looked at him and said “Just because I’m crazy doesn’t mean I’m stupid”. True story.

Lets spread the Good News to the North Texas Landowners who saw no justice back in 2016 when their lawyer settled out of court, and on average, each of the 15,000 Landowners were given less than $1,700 each ( $25,000,000/15,000 Landowners = $1,666 each after over 10 Years if RICO theft).

Disposition:
Your ex-esquire lawyer - He took $19,000,000 and failed to address RICO Fraud, USPS Mail Fraud, Conversion as a short list of crimes committed by Chesapeake. He qualifies as Corrupt per the Corruption Executive Order. Award: Free Trip to GITMO or one of the other fine Military Holding Facilities.

Chesapeake's ex-esquire lawyer: Award - Same as above
Did You get in on this dan or was another flunky corporate liewar used? By the way, the Ohio Channel Jan 5, 2006 video of you before the Ohio Supreme Court attempting to get Deductions downstream of the Well Head shows that they didn't believe your stories. "Read each lease" was their response, and they made no decision on this.

Chesapeake doesn't read leases, so they went to a Federal judge to excuse their theft by deduction for a product no longer owned by Ohio Landowners "IF" a Sale at the Well Head had actually taken place, which it didn't. I don't believe a Federal judge can overrule the Ohio Supreme Court.

Take a look: https://www.ohiochannel.org/video/case-no-2015-0545-regis-f-lutz-et...

Judge directed by these two ex-esquires: Award - Same as above.

Texas Elected Officials Past & Present who conspired with Domestic O&G to steal State Natural Resources - Qualify as Corrupt per the Corruption Executive Order. Award: Same as above.

Texas Landowners - Get Happy and don't forget the popcorn and beverages when the show at GITMO is televised.

There are many guests already housed at GITMO but the US has only Fake News Channels that don't cover real news, for now. I hear the GITMO Channel will be recording & playing the Tribunal action soon. Those who have committed Treason, and there are many to be sure, will meet a "Breathtaking end".

sleep tight doug.

You got me confused with someone else dude. I’m just a simple small land and mineral owner hoping to get some royalties someday.   Where did you you get your mediocre law knowledge, the prison law library?  Did they let you out early?

Dan and other readers and those who make unwarranted comments,

Many folks seem to think that because a person is in or has been in a mental hospital that such a person should be ridiculed un mercifully.

Just because you do not understand how or what may go wrong with the mind is a poor excuse for any of you to make fun of them!

Lots of things can go wrong with the brain.  Having too many things to deal all at once can cause the mind to cause a person to act abnormal. The loss of an offspring or mate or parent  is often the cause of a person being unable to function in a normal or what most of us accept as normal behavior.

The teachings of parents is often the cause of abnormal behavior.  Trying to survive during a harsh time in a parents life and then trying to instill whatever they had to do in their young offspring is not the best idea.  Little kids look up to their parents for guidance.   Kids sometimes lose their own ability to adapt to a completely different situation from what their parents had to deal with.

And what about soldiers returning from military life trying to get back to a civilian.  Most of their friends have gone on with their normal civilian  activities. Leaving their soldier friend way behind to catch up.  And often he cannot catch up!

So before you make ignorant statements making fun of someone, be sure that you understand what he or she has had to deal with!

Granddad Ladd

No.

"the US has only Fake News Channels that don't cover real news"

This is the equivalent of saying: I stick my head in the sand because I don't like reality. (or you could call it extreme immaturity)

"Those who have committed Treason, and there are many to be sure, will meet a "Breathtaking end" 

So Trump & the Republican party will meet a "Breathtaking end"?

I sure hope so !!!!

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service