Why do you feel the need to respond with absurd conspiracy theories on every thread? You're ruining this forum. At one point in time, GoMarcellus contained useful and educational information.  

You aren't helpful in the least bit. You've hijacked the forum to trumpet your political nonsense. The fact that Keith and the mods haven't shut your BS down is astounding.  Nobody cares. Join some wacko right wing Facebook groups to talk about your nonsense.  This most certainly isn't the place for it. Nobody here cares. That's a promise.

Views: 3564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Should I take that as a death threat? You need to be institutionalized. You are simply not fit to be a free man. Your problems run deep. And where is Keith? Does he care? This is a disgrace.

Maybe report his posts to the DHS or FBI. I'm sure they will take it seriously.

This site is an absolute joke now and that falls on Keith’s shoulders. Those of us who come here for informative information are wasting our time. Every thread that is started is hijacked by the village idiot.

You don't have to read Ron's posts if you don't want to.  Nor do you have to respond.  Some people may find Ron's comments as informative, others as silly, or perhaps apocalyptic, but asking Keith to curtail what Ron says in a public comment forum is certainly against the principles of free speech.  It's not on Keith.  You alone are responsible for what you read, think, and how you react.  It's called having an internal locus of control.    Don't ask Keith to act like the Chinese Minister of Censorship.  

I agree Inchworm.  If I say Ron is I a$$h0le, you don’t have to pay attention.  Right or wrong, I think asking for censorship still falls under free speech.  Of coarse GMS is Keith’s forum so he can do anything he wants with it and there was a time before his new vocation that he did censor GMS.  Business is business.  Keith needs clicks to keep his forum afloat.  Ron’s posts make money the same as a post about a new well.  

But I still say using  nasty comments to anyone is not a great idea.

Try doing these comments in a court room toward a judge. I doubt your apology would  make much difference if you called a judge a ^^%%$$*&^@

Getting in the habit of using such words in everyday  conversation no matter how you view them, are liable to slip out in the wrong place and at the wrong place. But if you want to chance it, fine!  Your choice I guess. But they really do not add to a discussion.

Granddad Ladd

Inchworm, Dan....I agree censorship is not required. Our own internal compass decides what we choose to read and believe, or dismiss....or decline to read at all.

I generally read a few lines of certain posts....if nothing of substance is revealed, I just move on. This is not my go-to site for non-OGM news.

I feel sorry for certain individuals, but that does not compel me to read their posts....free speech is a 1st Amendment Right, staying within social boundaries. (I know those are changing by the hour...HAHA)

It is my choice alone whether I choose to read such things.

You and a couple others here have totally lost the basic understanding of free speech.  It's a shame that you hide behind one of our founding father's principles to better suit your personal agenda. 

I can't come on here and tell somebody to kill themselves because of free speech. It's simply unacceptable. Keith knows this but he's a coward. He will allow Ron to invalidate the death of dozens of innocent children and he will promote hate speech because it may possibly get more clicks on his dying forum.

Don't abuse the principles upon which our beautiful county was founded. It's unpatriotic and absolutely disgusting. Stand up for what you believe in. If you believe the deaths of children to be acceptable then you, like Ron, are a monster.

The "principles of free speech" have NOTHING to do with a situation like this. Your rights as protected by the First Amendment are about you being free to say controversial things without fear of redress from .gov. They have nothing to do with someone making controversial posts in a forum like this. The First Amendment also does NOT protect anyone against repercussions from persons or organizations outside .gov. For example, you could go online and say outlandish things about your employer and they might find out and fire you for it - that is not protected speech as defined by the First Amendment.

My insider tells me that the source of the hate in my writings comes from the Truth that has been revealed to those who had plans to transfer the wealth of Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky Landowners to themselves then head to that Sunny Place to retire with their stolen wealth, to escape justice.
Many evil doers will live that dream, but in a cell at GITMO on the coast of Sunny "Cuber" and other Sunny places like Utah, with free room and board.
This barrage of hate towards me is not from the Citizens & Landowners who have been stolen from which are the ones who need to hear this message of a bright future soon to come, but from those who had plans to enrich themselves, but now see that they have been caught and will feel the sting of Justice.

Dan, please proof read your posts before you dump them here on GMS. I can't follow what you are trying to say with your obviously below potential brain. Some Creative Writing courses at your future holding facility might improve your thought processes.

I can't believe that your best buddy didn't tell you what I told him: "If You Take Chesapeake Money for selling out the Hale Arbitration, You will be screwed" the Hammer Super Computer records everything. Ex-esquires are too smart to listen to those who know the Truth but don't hold a title for serving English Royalty, such as ex-esquire.

Just so you don’t sound like an idiot when posting, the computer you keep referring to isn’t the “Hammer” computer.  Your YouTube false idols your addicted to have it wrong.  It’s HAMR.  It’s a system of computers and mass storage banks used for the NSA’s Prism Project. See below what HAMR stands for.  

Heat-assisted magnetic recording

Heat-assisted magnetic recording (HAMR) is a magnetic storage technology for greatly increasing the amount of data that can be stored on a magnetic device such as a hard disk drive by temporarily heating the disk material during writing, which makes it much more receptive to magnetic effects and allows writing to much ...

You Tube Presenter "And We Know"   Decoded by Serial Brain 2.

The Hammer Super Computer appears at time 8:30 in this link:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DAhphvJyQ  

Enjoy.

Patriots should watch the entire video and every video produced by And We Know to catch up on the coming events.

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service