Why do you feel the need to respond with absurd conspiracy theories on every thread? You're ruining this forum. At one point in time, GoMarcellus contained useful and educational information.  

You aren't helpful in the least bit. You've hijacked the forum to trumpet your political nonsense. The fact that Keith and the mods haven't shut your BS down is astounding.  Nobody cares. Join some wacko right wing Facebook groups to talk about your nonsense.  This most certainly isn't the place for it. Nobody here cares. That's a promise.

Views: 3779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sandy Hook False Flag

Homes Purchased on 12/25/2009 prior to Sandy Hook FEMA Drill. The Office was closed on Christmas Day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGGzrCgy20w

The Children of Sandy Hook that participated in the FEMA Drill are at the age where they will be disobeying their parents and will be telling the Truth about that day.

The Mayor of Sandy Hook can be seen in the video the day she was in a hearing set up by Wolfgang Halbig, saying that the Homeland Security ordered the lighted sign at the Fire Station that asked all participants to sign in. That sign was in place before the Sandy Hook FF. The Porta Johns were also ordered and paid for by Homeland Security before the FF.

Grieving crisis actor & father Robby Parker - Robby EDITED for Fake News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24NLm_SH9Ng
Robby UNEDITED - Time 3:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sino1wwm3cs
Robby will be on the gallows for his Treason. He is complicit in attempting to disarm US Citizens. The reason for disarming America is clear to me, You folks may need more time and Truth before being told what was planned. The Kenyan had it all set up.

Leonard Pozner, employee of the CIA got greedy and used his son in two False Flag mass shootings, at Sandy Hook and in an African School. Wolfgang Halbig was sued by Lenny for revealing the Truth. A complaint to the CIA Inspector General forced Lenny to drop his phony law suit. That was done with minimal effort by someone You might know.

Wolfgang like the rest of America have never seen Lenny who goes by many names, but what would you expect from the CIA. Lenny will make the cut to meet the rope at GITMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGGzrCgy20w

If you can find the helicopter footage the day of Sandy Hook, you can see the 20 neatly laid out child sized body bags, there were no body bags for the 4 adults that were supposed to have died. You could also see the Children lined up going in one door of the school then out the other for a photo shoot. I wonder how many times they had to march through the closed down school. That's probably what they were crying about.

The Sandy Hook Children were moved to a New School over a year before the FEMA Drill, the Lunch Delivery records were uncovered by Wolfang Halbig, and sent to many people including myself. I have the evidence.

Authorities concluded that there was no motive for this False Flag. The Truth is the event was just the beginning of the False Flags planned and "produced" in order to deprive a Nation already under a tyrannical dictatorship by the Deep State, the last item that was holding back the UN from taking over Our Country, Our 2nd Amendment and the Right To bear Arms.

I investigated this topic before You Tube removed as much evidence as possible on Sandy Hook, I know the Truth.

You Tube isn't a reliable source of information Ron. 

Some food for thought, Ron;

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire

During this time of Giving Thanks and the traditional Season of Giving just ahead, don't forget to support the owner of this website with a cash gift commensurate to the monetary gains You have made over the year by posting here.

With Landowners taking a severe hit to their royalties, as one Landowner I know that has a Well Pad on his land and is now being paid $3 an acre, money is going to be very tight for Farmers this Holiday Season. Non-landowners will need to carry the financial load for use of this website.

As the New Year approaches, let's look ahead to 2020, the year all Corruption ends in the US.
Great News For honest US Citizens, devastating news to those whose have financially abused their fellow man in an attempt to satisfy their greed.
The Truth is, Greed is an itch that can't be scratched. Remember that Landowners when a Fair Royalty is being paid next year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Evil doers, Get a good laugh, then hope I'm wrong. Say what you might, but You can't stop what is coming.

Remember, Your reality will soon merge with mine. I have known the below information for some time, now You will know the Truth.

Jeffery Epstien is alive and well at GITMO, but I doubt he will escape the gallows for his deeds against Children.

US Landowners and US Citizens, keep your chin up, those who have abused us for too long have a date with Military Justice.

The 106,502 Sealed Federal Indictments by State, Table is near the end of the website, take a look.

Jeff Sessions was very busy during his time as US Attorney General directing a team of Dept Of Justice Lawyers, writing up over 70,000 of the 106,502 Sealed Federal Indictments. Jeff is a Great American Hero, which all will know when Corruption Ends in the US.

https://exonews.org/epstein-arrest-supports-q-anon-claims-of-global...

Such a credible source. The world was a better place before the internet. You are living proof.

Ignorant is one thing and often can’t be helped due to slow and infrequent electrons flowing in the brain, but being loud and ignorant is disgusting.  This idiot promised his prophecy would be fulfilled  in October but Q keeps dragging its cult members along saying delays are just more proof that their imagined foes are blocking things to come so they can sell them more freeze dried prepper food.  Yeh, the good old days when idiots like this were just addicted to TV evangelists and QVC or stood on city street corners yelling the end is near.

The Table of Sealed Federal Indictments from June in the last post can be updated by adding 25,000 additional Indictments, since the rate of Indictments written per month is 5,000.

If You know of someone who is corrupt and they are missed by the DOJ after all Indictments have been opened, You can submit a request for "Your Problem" to be Indicted to US Attorney General William Barr or the Department Of Justice in Washington. The evidence is already in the Hammer Super Computer.

A Bad Day For A Corrupt Individual: When You thought no one was watching, You find that everyone has been watching. Busted!!!

Hope your right!

Jeff Sessions is a somewhat failure as AG.  His recusal allowed the Mule head investigation to proliferate unhinged and create a drag on the presidency.  However seeing that Sessions the keebler elf is running again. For his Senate seat back, perhaps the only chance he has at claiming accomplishments is if Ron is somewhat correct,. Otherwise he has no legacy to carry over.

Watch the video by "And We Know" below dealing with several topics, including GITMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I0YneDyDOY

I call the Democrats, demoncrats for a reason.

Q has told us in several posts to follow Ephesians 6:11 through 18, for a reason You do not yet know - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

Those verses are below.
Ephesians 6:11-18 King James Version (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Put the bottle down and go to bed. Stop shaming your family.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service