I have been watching this pipeline go in for some time but have until now been able to find any indication of it's name.  Unlike Millport Pipeline which has Millport written on every surveying stakes along it I could find nothing written on any of the stakes or at any wells along the Teegarden Pipeline.  Thanks to a conversation with another member on here I was able to confirm the pipeline I have been watching is Teegarden.

From today's Salem News http://www.salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/568360/Butler-trust...

Teegarden goes from Kensington across 30 behind Hanoverton up to Speidel/Gas tax east of route 9 up to 172 and across 172 on to Schneider and across Schneider then east to Whinery and across Whinery where it stops.  But this RUMA will allow access midstream to go into Butler Twp.  The pipeline is presumed to go on to and thru Salem Twp and then just into Fairfield Twp but we will see how that progresses.  Some ROW issues have come to light so we will have to wait and see how they are addressed.

Views: 7597

Replies to This Discussion

James - I asked this question the other day and no one either knows or no one is responding. I miss Utica Shale, that's for sure. Anyways, do you know the answer to this?

I am in the Dye well south unit and was told it started production in March. We should get our first royalty check in July for the first 3 months of production. Do you know how that works - do those checks come July 1st or July 15th?

James,

Thanks for the update.  We own 10% of one of the wells you mentioned and have followed the Teegarden until it hooked up.  Yes, production should occur shortly, has to be good for that much money in the Teegarden.  Good luck to us all!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service