Does anyone know of any oil/gas companies interested in Erie County PA.  Enervest has been through a couple of times leasing the knox gas but they are not interested in Utica.  Also does anyone know if gas lease professionals is still in business.

Views: 7968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enervest IS interested in Utica - they just sold off or are trying to sell a bunch in Ohio, $6 Billion worth.  If anything they are leasing under the premise of Knox gas, but getting all depths including Utica.

Overall there is not much going on in Erie or Warren counties, all the activity is still to our south.  It will eventually get up here, once they have the southern leases secured with drilling and some of the exploratory results are reported further to the north..

Yes I am leased with them but got the utica and marcellus excluded in my lease.  You are correct they say they are going for the knox vertical wells only.  I have some friends which have land near me and they drilled two vertical wells and both were dry holes. 

I attended a meeting with Cx energy in union city last week.  they are actively looking for land in erie county but near union city.  Do you have any involvement with NWPA land owners group?

I have attended a NWPA group intro/info/invite meeting.  I have a few friends who have joined, and I am considering joining myself. I am in Western Warren county and Rex was around here last spring with offers, but I didn't sign. 

Adameck#1 is a Utica test well by Utica Resourses, Inc. located in Greenfield Township. The well has been permited and they are ready to drill.

I own an interest in Seneca Farms a 198 acre farm part of a 270acre gas lease that has been recently

purchased by Nucomer Energy, LLC and affiliate of EmKeyEnergy who reportedly recently purchased

20+ gas leases in this area.  Seneca Farms is located on Phillipsville Road and Page Road just north of

route 8 south in Wattsburg, Pa.,just 4.5 miles from Adameck#1 well.

I

Utica Resources is drilling a well in Erie, County in Greenfield Twsp. they began drilling April 15,2013

and expect good results.  In around two weeks results should be known.  Contact Ron Coleman he is looking

for sites to drill a well.  Adameck#1 is the well - go to web site for information.

Thanks for the news.  Is this a Uitca well.  Enervest is drilling just down from me for the knox.

Doug, based upon what Ron Coleman, Pres. & CEO of Utica Resources told me they are

they are drilling 7200' through several layers including Utica and they are hopeful of both

gas and oil.  Within a couple of weeks results should be public.   This could be the beginning

of gas and oil beneath the Medina in Erie County.We own land at Phillipsville & Page Rd.,

that Nucomer Engergy,LLC and affiliate of EMKeyEnergy,LLC just purchased the leasehold from Medina Revenue which is one of over 20 gas wells in this area they just

acquired.  They are front-running the results of Adameck#1 in Greenfield.  The game is on

in Erie County.

Is Nucomer Energy leasing in the area?  If so what are the terms?

Nucomer has acquired interests in existing wells.  Utica Resources told me

that they are paying 14% royalties on short term arrangements.  Google Utica Resources Adameck#1 for Ron Coleman's number etc., he is the CEO/Pres.

Nucomer Energy,LLC-Carl Bender,Pres. can speak for them, they are located in

Erie,Pa.

George any update on the results of the Adameck well? 

They are being close to the vest on information but Weatherford did their testing and I am talking to them about drilling my property but Nucomer will have to make that decision.

They had a couple of gas spikes in the  980 range according to their web site but since they are also looking for investors its hard to tell what that means.  What does a 980 reading mean?  I have had no signs of them hitting oil in the Utica but do not know what that means.

They say they have leased 1000 acres in the area of Adameck#1 and want to lease more?

The CEO is in California and be back in Erie couple of weeks.  We will talk.

George,

Please post any new info you hear on the Adameck Well. I have a friend that lives near there. I got the Adameck Well Plat for him so he could see the exact location, I have attached it here for anyone interested.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service