Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138323

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone heard any recent production figures from the Gee well near Keeneyville? There were reports of some pretty substantial gas flows from the Utica there initially, but until we learn how it's holding up it will be hard to guage the value of the well accurately. It's more fun to watch Shell spending money drilling and fracing wells locally, but quietly making money is what will keep them involved in the area. Any news would be appreciated.

Jack there is Shell excutive that just rented a house a mile away from it? What does that tell you. 

Well, if he'd bought the house and the OGMs went with it, that would sure get my attention! Thanks for the info.

Yes, but I've only heard a few details. Nobody I knew well got cut.

What happened as a result of the "Monday" announcement.

You'll need to find out who was cut and what their job responsibilities were and how the remaining staff was reorganized to see how this reflects future plans. It's something that will take time to analyze, and that's not going to be possible immediately. Hopefully things will start to be clearer within a few weeks once a full picture of Monday's reorganization emerges.

Shell is not going away from Tioga County there digging in.There starting to buy other company leases now.

Imo, SWEPI has invested too much to just walk away. But except for a few selected leases, I don't see (in Landex) many assignments. If SWEPI had wanted a significant number of TC leases, why didn't they buy Chesapeake's. Either directly or, now, from SWN?

I'm not gonna say anymore about the deal I heard of.The person who's well was purchased I'm pretty sure is a member here if they want to talk the details that's up to them.

I haven't heard anything favorable about using propane for fracing in dry gas areas. There is some potential for the technology in oil shale areas, but don't see any replacement for water-based fracs coming to our area in the near future.

Yes, thank you Theresa, for starting this discussion. Even though sometimes we have to wade through playground fights and bullies and crap.....and even though a lot of the time I don't understand (and sometimes don't want to believe!) what I am reading, it's nice to have a thread which is just about us. 

Hi, Deb,

you're welcome and thank you for contributing too...I think everyone in our area just wants info whether it "favors" them or not....people jus basically don't like to be kept in the dark...that's why I'm on here....this is where I live so I want to know what's goin on....keep "talking" everybody  :) thanks again, Theresa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service