Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138323

Replies to This Discussion

Shell is in production mode in Tioga co. 3 rigs will be drilling.

That's interesting. Maybe SWEPI has decided to concentrate on some areas of Tioga Co. and let other areas go?

I could not access the details but it looks like this involves Marcellus only? Parts of Morris and Duncan twp.s in Southern Tioga and also Northern Lycoming Co. 2nd map is of Nelson, Lawrence, Tioga, Farmington twps?

These lease sales involve all depths - each is a non-core areas where Shell's lease position wasn't very strong and the geology is unproven. Anyone who buys this acreage will need to do a good bit of additional leasing to make the prospect viable, which is probably good news for the folks there. So I'd say this is a positive development.

No - the three packages being offered have nothing in northwestern or central Tioga County. Shell is keeping Delmar Township as far as I know.

Josie; On Saturday I got a letter asking me to call to arrange water testing because SWEPI will be drilling near my property. I called this morning and the testing company confirmed that the drilling will be at the Kennedy well. As far as I know, I'm still not in the unit, unless they included me and didn't tell me. Does anyone know how to find out if you are in a unit?

There is not an amended Declaration of Pooling that I can find on record yet for the Kennedy Well unit according to LANDEX. That doesn't mean they won't amend it at some point. 

Rig just left Wood 513 in Rutland a couple of days ago. Willard got scraped for now. The rig might have went to Harer, in Liberty.
As far as Kennedy the Landowner with the well pad will have seen a copy of proposed unit, also township will get a copy otherwise the amended Declaration normally will not be filed until just prior to first production payments go out.

a neighbor told me they saw a rig, think it was at the Lepley site in Liberty Twp. Know they have had a lot of "paper" activity recently...also a lot of paper updates on Connolly, which is nearby....

I wonder if the auction terms include use of SWEPI's already installed gathering system lines in Jackson and Rutland Twps.  Would save the pruchaser from having to make that capital investment, and be extra income for SWEPI. 

Swepi Rig going up at Tice Pad, Richmond Township.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service