Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138323

Replies to This Discussion

ok.. tell you what Jack-- let's go to the place they met and ask the owner if they did or not?  The cracker won't happen-- I more suspect the cracker ship off the coast of Australia will be the new norm. Yes.. the E.U will take the natural gas-- but BP is active in the area and Shell is looking to sell the Appalachian holdings.   Mansfield was a great meeting place-- out of the eyes of the press-- The burg has too many who would know who they were looking at.. but let's start with brass tacks--  when would you like to meet my contacts who served the E.U? 

her's a link that's current- telling and still active--  Don't just look at me- look at the author's page.. he's highly decorated. I'd only met him 20 hours before we "went on the record" http://storyscapes.prospect.org/shale-rebellion/chapter-6.html  

and the E.U = BP- what's a trip around the globe for an international company?   and why Mansfield.. well for starters-- the product in question-- unlike others who buy oil companies without learning what they are buying... Also- if you know your Mafia history-- you'll know the mob once met in Apalachin-  meeting in the burg or another city would be in the public eye-- if Shell wanted to sell a fat chunk of their holdings-- why would they want to let that be public before the deal?  Why did they rush out of Lambs creek with several months on the lease?  Why are they pushing so hard to lease tons of non drillable lands pre- dec 31st?  why did so many Shell leaders list their homes in the same 14 day span and head out of this play?  

Want names-- not a problem.. name the coffee shop and I'll give ya more :) 

I'm going to leave the guy alone at this point - this is a little too weird to waste a great deal of time on. When there's some real news in Tioga County we can refocus on that. Rather than tracking down the waitress who supposedly served the King of Siam!

Jack -- you're clearly outgunned... I gave you all the details and the contact and you make a joke LOL.. sad sad little man. 

So jack-- here is the deal.. I'll buy you a meal.. $200 meal.. and you'll get the real scoop delivered to your table on a Platter.. Come on Jackie.. what do you say to that? 

or are you going to make a joke because a man who's only been on this earth 35 years has better contacts than you?  Wan't proof?  name the date and time and I'll make a national story out of it by brunch..  Put up or shut up.

30 years... HA HA HA-- let me guess--  you're a worm.   

Can anyone explain the procedure for getting this guy off the forum? This is pretty embarrassing stuff, and isn't going to encourage anyone who knows the business to participate in the future.

LOL-- anyone explain to Jack that petty childish insults are not a comeback? 
you came after my rep-- I came after yours..   so put up or shut up.. you want to disagree- Cool.. you want to mock-- I say BACK IT UP.   Jack's clearly been trumped-- by a kid 

I would just like to make a suggestion to all partys don't quote remarks from workers that can be traced back to the them.Shell fired the driller at the C Gee well for talking publicly about there findings.

I never leek oilfield contacts--  in 2010- we at Drill'N Man learned of a man who played Golf with a reporter from the Rocket - just played Golf. For that he lost his job.  Now I will tell you that many contacts are oilfield.. but those who work in the patch are always covered -- and that's one way we keep our rep for inside ball.. however restaurateurs, waitresses ect--  They are the #1 contact for real data.  It's a constant flow of info to our E-mail and we follow up after.  We let people know what we're after, and they tell us who's who and what's what. But on the other hand, to get the facts about Marcellus Shale Earth First-- we just hacked them. :)

That's how we found out they were not posting from the Loyalsock forest, but from an office use'n a Mac Desk Top-- Heck we knew what kind of camera they used to take the images LOL--  I'd love to show you the page- but they quickly pulled the post after we blew the cover. 

Paleface

Can you tell us what the remarks by the driller on the C Gee well were? Who was the drilling contractors on that one if known? Thanks

Sure.. can you be more specific? and i'm not doing it open forum.   just "include me" or whatever

Jack. R u referring to me....?
All the info I post is public knowledge or if u can find your way around a PC it can be found as well.

Sounds to me that u r the man or a landman who is trying to suppress the knowledge from the people to keep them in the dark....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service