Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138323

Replies to This Discussion

So you see Ralph I only have a very small slice of that Painter unit!  And I have not lived in New York state since 1949.

Gtanddad Ladd

Might be a good idea if land owners who collect royaltys to learn how to do "SPREADSHEETS".

Taking information from the royalty statement and using your own spreadsheet program, it is a fairly easy to to check to see if your statement represents the the same amount as the check is written for!

It takes a little time to acquaint yourself with the operation of a good spreadsheat. But I think it is worth the time to spend learning how they work.

Once you set up a "TEMPLATE" for your own personal royalty statement, all you have to do is change the values as the are represented on the statement received each month.

The statements we receive now from Eclipse, (MONTAGE), are printed out in such small print as to almost be useless

Granddad Ladd

Anyone want to share the Royalty price of Sept Production?

Mine was $2.08

$2.07 here

Thanks. Not sure why NG Prices tanked in PA in Sept while at Henry Hub the low was about $2.28. Hope others chime in so we can compare.

Anyone up in the Westfield area know anything about what is going on here?

Site Details
North East Regional Office Site Search Sites by County/Muni Search
Site ID: 828033
Site Name: DUNAWAY WELL DEVELOPMENT IMPOUNDMENT OG ESGP
Address: WESTFIELD TWP, PA 16950

Clients (1)
Client List
ECLIPSE RESOURCES PA LP (339706)

About the only thing I know is that when the Painter gas well needed water for drilling, water was trucked in. It was decided that a pipeline from the Cowanesque river would be a better way to bring water to the well. The pipeline was laid but did not work very well.  Later another company came in and installed another much larger pipeline and I believe in a different location.  It was to be used to supply both Painter well and Abplanalp well sites.  At that time the river was low but enough to supply Painter well. Abplanalp pad was never drilled but was put on hold. However just about a mile south, it was decided to create a huge impoundment for both Painter and Abplanalp sites and other future wells both east and west  of Westfield whenever they decided water was needed in either direction.

A main source of water for the FLATCASTLE  gas deposit.  It was said that a permanent water pipeline along the gas pipeline ROW.  But this was a year ago and no more was done as far as I know.

Gas industry plans change almost as often as the weather does

I did see that flaring was being done at the Neal pad at Little Marsh area yesterday, 12/14/2019,  however. 

Granddad Ladd

Thanks....that all makes sense.

One new Shell lease this month in Tioga ...... Ouch 

What is "Ouch", Ralph? 
Swepi pretty much has all their core areas leased. It is not as if there are hundreds or thousands of parcels sitting not leased in the core areas. 
SENECA recorded 3 leases in 2019 (They recorded 39 in 2018)
SWN had 2 in 2019 and a whole bunch of releases
EQT 3 IN 2019
ECPIPSE HAD 13 LEASES IN TIOGA CO IN 2019 AND 19 IN POTTER CO
REPSOL HAD  118 LEASES THROUGH MARCH OF 2019 AND I DID NOT GO BACK ANY FURTHER...THEY ALSO RECORDED A WHOLE BUNCH OF RELEASES. 
SWEPI was busy all year with about 200 recorded transactions consisting of select Surrenders, New Leases and Lease renewals. 

What is Ouch ? 

Go back over the last few years , SWEPI was leasing numerous parcels monthly ,, now they list many more surrenders  than leases ........

Even with the  reported gas glut, I would think that gas companies would be preparing some of these pads. that have wells that are already on line and that have pipelines running to storage areas, for additional wells.   This is what we were told the plans were. "Two wells this year  and then a couple more wells in a year or so."       That was the reason for the huge impoundment near Abplanalp  well site.

Granddad Ladd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service