Is anyone in the group knowledgeable about current events, particularly near Overbrook Road?  What type of unitization is in process for what well?

Views: 45430

Replies to This Discussion

Go for it, FMV
Appreciate your wanting to help but unfortuantely, I have to wrk 10 - 12 hour days until next tuesday the 18th. So I won't be able to get involved with signs. Let's see how this hearing goes. If we lose, then we pull out all the guns.
Jane

By the way everyone, the Tues. 11/18 Zoning Hearing in Middlesex Township is at the Firehall, not the Township Building and it is at 4:30, not 6:30 as it stated on the Twp. website.

I had heard that only Middlesex residents (or their lawyers?) could speak at the Middlesex township meetings.  Is that true?

Phil

Middlesex Twp. states that residents and taxpayers to the Twp. may speak.  At least that's what I heard at the last couple of meetings I went to.

Yes, that is what I thought.

Thank you!

Phil

Yes, only Middlesex twp. residentsor their lawyers can speak.  But all are welcome.  The anti's will have a lot of non-residents there.

I was out and about running a few errands and on the way through Cooperstown got the brilliant idea to swing by the Municipal Building and see what is up with this appeal.

The meeting is indeed moved to the Fire Hall, apparently large crowd expected. Asked why the time was 4:30 and not the usual 6:30 and got a don't know answer and a "Ya, whats up with that" look.  Could be just expecting a long meeting but 4:30 is a bit early for working folks. Read into that whatever you think.

I was looking to get some kind of paperwork detailing the actual appeal. Either I did not explicitly ask for the right thing or it is not available to the public or it just does not exist. I did get a copy of the Legal Notice that is required to be published.

Case No 2013-3- Substantive Validity Challenge to Middlesex Township Zoning Ordinance No 127, the regulation of oil and gas operations ordinance submitted by Mr,. David Denk, et al.

Just dawned on me as I typed that, that is what I am looking for ....the actual case filing. Well I guess I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. lol

Before I go chasing my tail again, does anyone know where of even if that may be available to the public. 

I asked if there would be a chance for public comment and the way I understood it this hearing is a very legalistic thing with subpoenaed  witnesses, court recorders, lawyers etc.  The 3 members of the Zoning Hearing Board acting as judges.

So I really don't know if public comment is or will be allowed. 

So.. what's going on in Middlesex Twp tonight? How was the meeting? I'm out of town; couldn't attend. Thanks all.Feel free to PM me if you like.
I got my days mixed up.
I don't believe the public will be allowed to speak. This will be conducted like a trial and it is the anti-frackers hearing, not the Township's as I understand it. Don't know if they will allow public comment at some time during the hearing.

Ya Jane, I believe you are correct,,,conducted like a trial.

If the anti's lose they will just run the appeals as far as they can just to delay things.

If their goal is to run Rex or any gas driller out of the area I do not believe they will succeed.

More on that later.

BTW... did ya make it to the School Board meeting?

The Eagle had a report on it. Got the paper version,, can't link from the pay site. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service