We signed a lease for a 1280 acre pool, with the pad on our farm, back in March 2012. The pad was staked out......road tested for pavement thickness.....water wells tested......and 27 months later, nothing. Does anyone have an insight as to when Rose TWP Carroll County Ohio will be drilled?

Views: 2251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So it is fracked and an IP measured?

Phil

That's the word.  Don't have numbers, but i heard it will be the best dry utica well yet... by a lot

Phil

PHIL

I live about 4 miles from the well on wind ridge and route 7 near knob fork ..........if I am not mistaken statoil has a well in marshall county with a wellhead pressure of 9500 psi before it was fracked ........I think CHP knows this new well will be a good one for them to be spending around 15 million to drill it ......by the way I average one rig a week being moved past my place ....3 have gone east towards Hundred  and one these past week went west towards NEW martinsville .....lots of activity around here ....water trucks and stone haulers all day long and sometimes all night too.....Rice is about to drill a utica in greene county pa next to wetzel and marshall counties I think these companies know what is down there and are not just wasting money  also they have drilled one in Butler county PA that is suppose to be a good well hoping they all are good ones 

MURPHDAWG

Mike,

That Mountaineer Hwy looks pretty interesting on the Google map satellite view.  Keep us updated on the “Messenger”.

Phil

SORRY WE HAVE GOTTEN OFF THE SUBJECT BUT WHAT THE ARTICLE TALKS ABOUT IS WESTERN CARROLL COUNTY AND ROSE TWP. IS THE MOST WESTERN PART OF CARROLL BOARDER BY STARK AND TUSC COUNTIES AND IT IS IN THE OIL WINDOW 

Gerald,

I can give you 10 reasons why you don't want to be drilled in your area for the next 6 months.

mrrxtech_yah@yahoo.com

And those 10 reasons are?

Gerald,

mrrxtech_yah@yahoo.com

I've investigated my royalty statement in detail and can see how Buck Well 1H landowners were paid $57 an acre per month.

That amount was only paid to those who had a 17.5% Gross Royalty lease.

Need I say more in public!

I think if you have 10 reasons you should publish them here to inform our members instead of leaving us in the dark 

Mike,

My 10 reasons have been submitted to the Ohio Attorney Generals Office.

If actions are taken to protect the Ohio Landowners, you'll get the details.

If not you'll be stolen blind.
I don't want to be the only one who cries Theif on this website. When you all start to notice the theft, I'll be here if you need help filing a complaint..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service