GMS members voted overwhelmingly for Corbett in our GMS Poll, so GMS landowners may be experiencing some angina this morning.

What does this mean for PA and the Marcellus?

Here was our poll...

Here are the actual results...

Views: 11519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets just quit teaching poor inner city kids all together............whats the chance an enterprising no oppertunity inner city youth will later sell herion to one of your kids anyway.  Oh that's right, we just throw them in one of our many no-vacancy prison for a few decades.  Prison and a decade of counciling for our kids is way way cheaper than figuring out how to teach them.

I offered an idea..what's your's?

Trapper couldn't get a teaching job he is conservative,they would never hirer him.

There's that elitist attitude again!
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Give a man an edumication and he feels empowered to feed everyone a bunch of B.S. the rest of his life.
Your right paleface....I have way too much common sense to ever be so almighty!
You sound like a Jeffersonian "D". Did you vote for Reagan? :-)

cnn says wolf??????

Gotta love philly

Densely populated areas will vote for Wolf as they feel they are not receiving their "fair share" of the take from drilling. You know, the "I want my free stuff" crowd. 

Since we landowners of the drilling units are a minority of the states' population I don't believe we will prevail.... unfortunately for us and the state as a whole. We may well become more entrenched in the path to fiscal destruction of our economy and state with the apparently new (as of 10:40 pm) Governor of our beloved state.

May God Help Us

Pennsylvania is surrounded by Liberal states - New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Maryland, and someday soon - West Virginia; and the liberal, progressive creep is coming our way, and on Nov. 4th it did.

Might be time to move to a state that still has common sense as its guide.

Calling Ohio a "liberal state" is tremendously inaccurate.  PA hasn't been red since 1988.  

Pennsylvania has a repub legislature to hold wolf in check. if anything, pa is creeping away from liberalism. the whole country is getting what liberalism has done.

Kinda funny when you look at the map above, and how the counties voted - Wolf did not take his home county of York!!!  now, what does that tell you????

I am trying to decipher if this race is more about him personally, or the issues. Your comment re York is a pretty good clue.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service