i recentley was offered a 16 percent royalty to lease property in cascade,lycoming co,anyone know the current status of that area?

Views: 5311

Replies to This Discussion

The first one was a vertical.  I believe the one behind the church is horizontal.  These wells and the one at Costello's have been in the works for some time.

Another well is to be drilled behind the church rather soon.  Once the pipelines are in, activity will pickup - especially with gas at $4/mcf.

Anybody know of a landman for Cascade township?Calling Anadarko didn't do much good. They don't give cell numbers out,They give the message to who-ever covers your area.Exco wants to extend my lease before it expires,But so far they are firm on the 15%royalty,The landman said if Anadarko would of been interested,They would of already knocked on my door,because they know my lease is expiring,and if I let my lease expire there is no competition,Any suggestions?

Ruth, we are looking for the same info.  We have a lease set to expire within the month with Exco as well and they contacted us but to date we have not been able to reach an agreement for an extension.  I can't believe that Anadarko wouldn't be interested?? Our land is near the Frymire pad.

I still have not reached an agreement,15%royalty and 2,500 an acre is what Exco is offering,It looks like my lease will expire,so next it looks like I need a document,A Surrender of lease document,in order for my lease to be free and clear of Exco.Anadarko is the only one putting in wells out here,Exco would either trade or sell my lease to Anadarko,of course with a profit.

Glad I found this site! They stopped talking with us when we turned down the 2500/ac.  Our lease set to expire is at 17%.   Exco said others have been very happy with the 2500/ac.  Let's keep each other in mind as we go forward.  I am drafting our surrender letter now and looking for an anadarko contact.Our neighbors got 4k/ac at 18% within the laast yr with anadrko.  The landman they used no longer works with anadarko so I can't use him.  I am looking for that offer.

Exco told me the same thing that my neighbors were on board and happy with the $2,500.Thank-you for your information also.

Our property borders Frymires on the East. When we signed with Anadark, Feb 2011, we work with their landman,

Marty Kasper Representing Anadarko E&P
Office 570-549-2253
Cell 570-787-0240

Not sure if he is still in the area...

Spoke to one of the neighbors, who said that someone from anadarko told them that the wells that were  drilled  at Plants tree farm, had some of the highest pressure numbers in the state..  and that they planned to connect the frymire and plants wells to  the pipeline, while waiting for the price of gas to increase before connecting others in the township.

Thanks Ron :) Marty now works for Shell, bummer. I will post when I know more. 

You may want to stop and talk to the gentleman that owns the property at the top Frymire road where it makes the sharp bend. His name is Toby. I believe that he recently signed a lease with Anadarko, and he may be able to give you the name of the Anadarko land man that he worked with. He is a nice guy.

Good Luck

You might want to do a little research on Exco; e.g. Exco, DeSoto Parish,LA and the mafia - lot of chatter in LA/TX - you connect the dots.

To NOTE  as of 12-13-13 there were 4 producing well in Gamble/Cascade Twps.

All three are VG producers.  5 mmcf to 7.5 mmcf / d. 

Regards

I don't understand how these wells can be reported as producing wells when to my knowledge there are no wells connected to the pipeline. The main line was just recently installed and they are just starting to put in the gathering lines and compressors.   

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service