i recentley was offered a 16 percent royalty to lease property in cascade,lycoming co,anyone know the current status of that area?

Views: 5311

Replies to This Discussion

My hubby says the same thing when I give him report info.  ?????

fact there are 3-4 wells producing to pipe, end of 2012.

That is correct. They went online in October. I am a partial owner of three of them and there is no need for a compression station yet because the well pressure is substantial. In fact we filled the whole pipeline and they are now going back and putting in bigger pipeline.

Anyone else in Cascade with a lease set to expire soon with EXCO signing extention for $2500 ac/15R%?  Or letting it expire with the hopes of interest from Anadarko? You know EXCO will sell the lease, but it is so hard to let a real offer pass.  Just fishing for thoughts/recommendation. . . 

That's exactly where Im at,That, what if this, is the only offer I will get,It is better then nothing.I wish we could see ahead.

The wells are good, they are putting in the pipeline and gas prices will only go up.  You have to ask: "Do I need the money right now?"  If yes, then sign, if no, then wait.

I can wait,as long as a better deal is in the future,

There are no guarantees in this world other than death and taxes.

When our lease with Anadarko was expiring,  we held out for a better offer and got one. it was well worth the wait.  

I know of a 3k  16% 15 A in Cascade 2 wks ago.

In that case the unit is being formed now. by noit leasing, the landowner

would not participate.

A rough guide is 1K in $ now might value out to 3K in royalty overtime.

And if output is higher than expectd or prices are 5-10 not 2-5, more.

Each has to choose. MANIn point the gas is so rich in this area, 18% should be the min to accept-- today's idea anyway.

good luck to all in this.

This is helpful.  Thank you.

Exco still wont budge,15%with no deductions,Im ready to let my lease expire,and try for a better offer elsewhere,eight more days to go.And it looks like $4k is also the highest from what I see in past post,for this year,If this is going to be my last year to negotiate before Im in a unit,and then Im stuck with the royalty that I negotiated with.I want to do the best I can.And Exco has a lease with 17%no deductions and wont budge on mine.The landman confirmed it,and said it surprised him too,But was not making any changes on mine.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service