Amended Donna, Burke South, Farr, Moyer, Moody, IH South, Harlan North, Harper, JAG, Gestewitz, Lightcap North, Hopson, Barclay, Beeman North, Wysyl, Burleigh South, Beeman South, Taylor, Potter, Three D Acres and Pauliny units.

Views: 1008

Replies to This Discussion

Wayne, Over a year ago you gave me the site were someone from Susquehanna County was mapping the units also. Computer crashed and I lost everything. Could you please repost that site.  Do you know of anyone in Wyoming County mapping units? There is a lot of activity lately in Wyoming Co. Thank you, Sherre

Thanks for the constant work Wayne!

BTW - if you look in the Albany/Terry area where you have the Freed unit - there is a big unleased/unshaded square just past 'The Haft' and Heath Road heading NE; CHK has a pad right around there and the white signboard reads "McEneany" (which is the name of old Charles McEneany who lived there, died maybe 10-12 years ago).  It's a fairly recent pad.  Not sure if they actually drilled off it yet, though.

somehow i have missed knowing why these unit maps are constantly updated and then need to be reported here.  how does this become important to know?  just wondering and will glad to know.

The companies are constantly adding and subtracting properties from units. They also change the units by combining units and splitting units. All of this affects all properties in the unit as it changes their owner interest or share of the production. Some of the changes do not affect the acreage such as changing ownership names or changing effective dates.

thank you, wayne.  i had no idea there was so much on-going activity in units!!  how can anyone keep track??? or is that the point????  i THINK my unit has been stable.  good grief, who ever would have thought just six or seven yrs ago.................................................   so now i know why all the updates on here.  thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service