Amended ACW, Lomison, Atgas, Tufano, Curtis South, Walt, Ashby, TWL Associates, Champdale West, Norconk North, Stevens North, BKT, Johnson and Belawske North units
Added Three D Acres unit.

Views: 1365

Replies to This Discussion

Wayne, your work in keeping this map updated is much appreciated! I am in one of the units which you noted as amended in this update. Based on past performance it would be a couple of months before I would get any amendment notice from CHK.

TOM  fwiw, we have seen/heard of royalty being paid from 3 to 12 mo + once the well is interstate connected. Less a matter  of laziness rather, if there re fine tuned title issues, which the gasco wants to clear it all up, as much as possible per payout. Good luck to you.

Lets hope 4$ holds, 1.90 yr ago was no fun.

Melissa, thanks for the info. I'm right on the verge of getting some income from the well. As far as I can tell they completed the gathering line in the first week of April, should be hooked to the interstate system as it connects to the next well over which has been paying royalties for the last year. Guessing the unit amendment was to finalize dimensions / royalty participation as it adds some new lessors to the unit. Eagerly waiting for division orders (?) or other paperwork to arrive to get some idea of when payments may actually start. A few years back a CHK rep had said it was usually 120 days after production started to get the first check.

they always said 120 days, but it was closer to 180 days. Then you are always 2 months behind.

Thanks for the info Wayne. This whole process certainly reinforces the old saw that "patience is a virtue". I'm part of the ATGAS unit, spud date was 12/22/2010. Neighboring well to the west (Petty) was drilled a few months after the ATGAS but has been in production for about a year now. I try to keep an attitude of "it'll happen when it happens" but have to admit that I am getting eager to see some result.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Southwestern to send out the first royalty checks after gas gets sent to market?  The Swisher unit started shipping gas on 5/25.

I talked to a local guy who is in charge of all of SW frack water. He said they usually arrive in the 120 - 150 day range.

It looks like SW has also partnered up with Ches for the Swisher unit according to the latest declaration of pooling dated 05/15/2013. I don't know if this is good or bad??  Any thoughts!

They also partnered with Ches with the Heckman Hiduk and the Ferguson Keisling units dated 5/30/2013

anyone seen anything on the WILDONGER  unit, Wyalusing/Tuscarora border.

Drilled I think buyt have not seen a declaration ?

Wildonger North unit

CHK 574.264537 acres            
Effective Apr 17, 2012
Instrument #201215532

Wildonger South unit

CHK 423.546845 acres
Effective May 18,2012
Instrument #201222441

These are in my map.

Pipeline to the pad is being pressure tested now and water pipeline from the Schaffer impoundment almost complete. Can see the small rig above the tree tops.

Much thanks. I had missed those/

Wow, there is hardy a sq inch in SE Bradford not in a unit.

CHK would gladly not drill where they hve 10 yr or all 5+ 5 leases

from ]06-'10. But it was the 5 yr only, I think that has driven heavy unitization.  

Mny units have  100 to even 40o acres of 5 yr term, dating from 08 09.

Last U heard. bids were 15% and 1k, CHK think they hve it tied up. . 

Having computer troubles here.

what do I download in order to open Google Earth ?

TIA  and where is Three D Acres unit ? Thx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service