farmgas's Discussions (911)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Jack...are you familiar with Consol CNX Gas drilling plans in SE Jefferson County a…"

farmgas replied May 28, 2014 to jefferson county activity

23 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by farmgas

"lettijack....this is great information!    Do you know when it was published?   How…"

farmgas replied Mar 7, 2014 to Anyone have a scan of the plats for the Bowers unit--jefferson County PA?

10 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Oliver Perry

"Anyone know what plans Consol has for SE Jefferson & Northern Indiana counties?…"

farmgas replied Mar 7, 2014 to jefferson county activity

23 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by farmgas

"Another website to check out for good information is naturalgasforums.com   I don`…"

farmgas replied Mar 6, 2014 to Anyone have a scan of the plats for the Bowers unit--jefferson County PA?

10 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Oliver Perry

" A correction...the laterals extend in a southeast direction, not southwest"

farmgas replied Mar 5, 2014 to Anyone have a scan of the plats for the Bowers unit--jefferson County PA?

10 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Oliver Perry

"It`s my understanding that well laterals for the Bower Well Pad extend either in a…"

farmgas replied Mar 5, 2014 to Anyone have a scan of the plats for the Bowers unit--jefferson County PA?

10 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Oliver Perry

" Are you from this area? "

10 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Oliver Perry

"Who knows whether Consol completed just one well or all 4 as originally planned for…"

farmgas replied Mar 25, 2012 to Looking for Marcellus Land Owner group in Jefferson Co. PA

14 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Gary Lyos

"  The website I mentioned wasn`t transmitted thru this website.   Try googling penns…"

farmgas replied Jun 1, 2011 to Looking for Marcellus Land Owner group in Jefferson Co. PA

14 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Gary Lyos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service