william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"The gas well being drilled in a few weeks by Travis Peak in Westfield township has m…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 15, 2015 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2927 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Jack Young

"Arriving back from a 4 day vacation trip we noticed that the one Travis Peake site n…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 7, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"To Janice Those papers came late this afternoon. I read your nice letter an then rea…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 2, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Good morning Janice, I spent much time the last couple of days running all of the fa…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 2, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Hey Janice You are right on the job.....Not like some others.  Your booklet has not…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 1, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Other facts have come to light this morning. At this point I am saying NO, NO PIPE L…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 1, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Good Moring Tom. I have a friend who owns  log skidder. He is familiar with my woode…"

48 Sep 3, 2018

"We just talked to three men from the pipeline  people. They had just finished walkin…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 31, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Well Josie, most landowners  are not lawyers. And long time family owners often have…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 31, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Please accept my apologies if I appeared to be twisting any one's chain a bit too ti…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 30, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service