william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"With all of the gaslines running across your properties as you mention Jack, do you…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 30, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Without asking these questions, The landowner could end up financing a great deal mo…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 29, 2015 to Average price paid for pad site on your property ?

5 Sep 11, 2018

"Mike, do you know if these prices are just for the area the pad takes up or are acce…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 29, 2015 to Average price paid for pad site on your property ?

5 Sep 11, 2018

"Oh MY! I did not expect my posting of this subject would result in such a heated dis…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 28, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"To Jack Young. My wife and I used to heat our home with gas as well as heating water…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 27, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Exactly so! This is why I posted this inquiry in the first place. Not knowing what t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 27, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"The entire picture of leasing and the and gas and oil industry as well as other indu…"

48 Sep 3, 2018

"My son who was there said the company the young man represented was in fact "Cardina…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 26, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"Thank you both Mike Herceg and Ron hale.  I will be especially cautious when dealing…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 26, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

"I don't have his name but he had a map and said that within a week or so someone wil…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 25, 2015 to Need to have a little information concerning pipelines

48 Sep 3, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service