Old thread much too long to follow. 

GRANDDADD LADD

Views: 5975

Replies to This Discussion

About all I can tell you is that a great deal of work has been done to the township roads leading to the water impoundment and to Abplanalp pad.  Road between the Pad and Crance road, (I believe it is called Sperry /Young) has had major work......Such as raising the road surface almost 3 feet in one area. Run off water had no ditches to speak of and during the heavy rains. Water flooded the road until it was almost like driving thru a creek bed in places.

As far as new drilling in the area, only a rumor several months ago.  Everything seems to be on hold. I've seen a few  large tankers moving in the valley and a few triaxles dump trucks heading west up the valley. Do not know where they were headed however.

Maybe up Dodge Hollow just east of Harrison Valley. Dodge Hollow is closed to everything except truck traffic.   Dodge Hollow was never more then a dead ended road for as long as I have lived in this area....  70 plus years

Granddad Ladd

Any info on this please

Site Search Results

Search again magnifying glass  
Site Name (Site ID) Site Address Status
FABER WELL PAD OG ESGP (832481) POTTERBROOK RD
CLOSEST EXISTING ADDRESS-1178 POTTERBROOK RD
SABINSVILLE, PA  16943

Authorization Search Details

Search again
Authorization ID: 1248695
Permit number: ESG29117180040
Site: FABER WELL PAD OG ESGP
Client: ECLIPSE RESOURCES PA LP
Authorization type: Erosion and Sediment Control GP-2
Application type: New
Authorization is for: SITE
Date received: 10/16/2018

one of many E&S permits for pad construction. Eclipse and JKLM both have several proposed pad sites permitted for construction in the area.

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Those French Fuel Riots and the “Great Wall of Cuomo”

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on December 3, 2018 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The French fuel riots demonstrate what can happen when ordinary people are denied the basic necessities of life by “let them eat cake” elitists with agendas.

The French Revolution is hardly a thing to be admired,…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service