Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 115978

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Josie for this instruction about how to copy and post a web site. Not everyone has the ability to access and use every feature the internet and computers have made possible.

Oh about Rumors. I have heard that the moon is made of GREEN  CHEESE!  I never really believed it but I spose some folks do.

Have a great day!

Granddad Ladd

I LOOK forward to him running n winning in 2020

I for one think it will be quite entertaining

See You @ The Party. HA!

Darrell, I agree with both those statements, and expand on that thought that the next two years should be entertaining as well. 

I'd heard that Shell has no drilling plans for Tioga County until 2021, so it would make sense to reassign all but a skeleton crew of employees. Their drilling costs are just too high to make even their best wells profitable enough to justify development. If they do sell their core position (and I've heard that rumor too, although so far only the old Marshlands acreage has actually shown up in my inbox) let's hope they sell it to a low cost producer. Either option (Sell or hold) seems like a possibility at this point in time. Only the development options seems to be off the table.

The "Other Side of the Story" (maybe)

Shell plans to expand drilling in Pa.’s Tioga County (June 21, 2018)

https://www.kallanishenergy.com/2018/06/21/shell-plans-to-expand-dr...

If you are interested in what else Shell is doing worldwide there is a search box on the above linked page...enter "Shell"

Shell Utica Tioga are awfully expensive one would think compared to a Marcellus 30 miles or so to the East .........

Old Timer,  No doubt that many of us need a few day of rest in the state hospital....

Ah, Not you or me of course!

I always go back and reread postings. And usually gather a bit more understanding each time too.

Looks like Painter 2 is gonna be  a real winner.

Didn't you say or suggest that the next to have a drill pad 1n 2019 will be west and adjacent  of Painter unit?  I have not quite figured out just how wide these units are yet.

Granddad Ladd

SWEPI's stated position is that they have no funds for FY 2019, and cannot project beyond that. They indicated that they are not leaving, and that they have activity going on, specifically at the Houck, and plans for the Cruttenden IF and when the legal issues with the neighbor/restraining order can be resolved. 

Hi Deb, Do you know what they have going on at Houck?

be aware the e&p space is a boiling cauldron. i hear things i wouldn't even repeat, however under the current capital market conditions we all could be stunned over the next couple years. the field valuations everywhere MUST be readjusted to reflect current known facts. many companys overpaid in the beginning and a repricing will allow a new financial starting point. this is normal however the risk is potential '08 financial blackhole event somewhere globally. my contacts tell me we are swimming in uncharted waters right now. Fed off [QE], oil price collapse, Brexit contagion concerns and trade tensions to name a few. players are doing things in the markets that are not reported .

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Those French Fuel Riots and the “Great Wall of Cuomo”

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on December 3, 2018 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The French fuel riots demonstrate what can happen when ordinary people are denied the basic necessities of life by “let them eat cake” elitists with agendas.

The French Revolution is hardly a thing to be admired,…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service