Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 115868

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like another way to tighten and shorten the chain around the ordinary citizen's neck!   Am I reading this right?

Granddad Ladd

Sounds like a Hazmat Unit. HA!

1.) Anyone here have any insight as to whether or not there may be significant Upper Devonian shale in Tioga Co?

2.) When Swepi  or Eclipse drills a Utica well why don't they also drill a Marcellus horizontal well from the same vertical? (Staking)

Do you know the thickness of the Utica Shale at Painter, Gee and Stanley Utica wells, OT

Old Timer, Where can I find that information. I mean no disrespect to you & am not questioning you. I would like to do my own research is all. Thanks

Natural Gas Weekly Update Report – December 6, 2018

China becomes world’s largest natural gas importer, overtaking Japan

China’s combined imports of natural gas by pipeline and in the form of liquefied natural gas (LNG) have become the world’s largest consistently for the past six months, overtaking Japan, and exceeding 12 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in September and October, according to data from China’s Administration of Customs. In the first nine months of this year, China’s total natural gas imports averaged 11.4 Bcf/d, a 2.9 Bcf/d (34%) increase over the same period last year, and more than doubled since 2014, when imports averaged 5.6 Bcf/d.

December 6th

US Geological Survey Discovers Largest Continuous Oil and Gas Resources EVER in Texas-New Mexico Delaware Basin

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/12/181206135643.htm

TODAY IN ENERGY: Friday, December 7, 2018

November U.S. natural gas prices increased beyond previous market expectations

On November 23, the natural gas spot price at the Henry Hub in Louisiana was $4.70 per million British thermal units (MMBtu), the highest price since a temporary spike in January 2018, and before that, the highest price since June 2014. The relatively sudden increase in prices exceeded the expectation of many market participants, based on the prices and volatility of futures and options contracts at the beginning of November. Prices have come down slightly in the past week, but they remain at a higher level than during much of the past four years.

Repsol Adds New PA Rig, Will Increase Marcellus Prod. 50% by 2020

https://soundcloud.com/shalegasnews

The Shale Gas News, heard every Saturday at 10 AM on 94.3 FM, 1510 AM and Sundays on YesFM, talked about U.S. reserves, energy infrastructure, EQT settlement and much more last week.

The Shale Gas News has grown again; welcome Gem 104 as our FOURTH station! Gem 104 helps to solidify the Shale Gas News coverage in an important Marcellus region, PA’s northern tier. The Shale Gas News is now broadcasting in Bradford, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Luzerne, Lycoming, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga and Wayne Counties, as well as in greater central PA. The Shale Gas News is aired on Saturday or Sunday depending on the station.

Every Saturday Rusty Fender and I host a morning radio show to discuss all things natural gas. This week, as guests, we had Jim Scherrer and Steve Krug founders of CHP-Funder.com.

https://soundcloud.com/shalegasnews

Take A Look.

NGSA’s 2018-2019 Winter Outlook for Natural Gas forecasts that America’s “overall natural gas demand is projected to be more than 102 Bcf/day. Although that is a record amount of winter demand, it is only 3 percent more than the winter of 2017-2018, thus, customer demand is expected to place neutral pressure on natural gas prices.”

Similarly, the American Gas Association (AGA), reported that residential natural bills could be lower this winter compared to last year due to expectations of a warmer-than-normal winter.

AGA’s Richard Meyer explained,

“As natural gas utilities prepare for another winter heating season, record levels of production are offsetting lower storage inventories in the supply mix while prices remain low and stable. We continue to see robust supply that is well positioned to serve customer needs. These trends could speak to an evolution of how utilities and others make strategic use of natural gas storage.”

We know it’s cold and will remain so for the next few months. So as we all bundle up to head outdoors, we can assure families that while indoors we’ll do our part to help maintain America’s robust natural gas supply flowing to warm their homes and neighborhoods.

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Those French Fuel Riots and the “Great Wall of Cuomo”

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on December 3, 2018 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The French fuel riots demonstrate what can happen when ordinary people are denied the basic necessities of life by “let them eat cake” elitists with agendas.

The French Revolution is hardly a thing to be admired,…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service