Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 132939

Replies to This Discussion

As far as Westfield township goes There seems to be very little activity. I do not drive anymore because of my age, (86), so I let my driver's license expire back in December.  But I did notice a few tankers and dump trucks  zipping by a few weeks ago.  I presume that the tankers were taking water away from a producing well no far from us. The dumps trucks were hauling gravel up our hill.  There is a gas well , not the Painter well,  a couple miles southeast of us.  A lot of hunting camps strung out along the particular area  where this well is located.   Must have been a nightmare  dealing with all the camp areas located there.     Granddad Ladd

Today the 15th of April I noticed at least 9 fully loaded, with gravel, dump trucks traveling  south on Broughton Hollow road in Westfield Township.  Also there were many white pickup trucks heading up the hill in the same direction.  Does anyone know where they were headed?  I cannot travel around the area now. I suspect they are putting in or expanding a drilling pad  somewhere in the area.    Granddad Ladd 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service