This morning Halcon Resources gave an operational update for all key plays in which it is currently active.  Selective comments on activity in Venango, Mercer and Crawford are below.  For those of you interested I've attached a complete copy of the update which has more details than I can post here.

"The Phillips 1H (90% WI) in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, is now flowing to a sales pipeline and is undergoing flow optimization, including the installation of gas lift. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 12,411 feet, had an effective lateral length of 5,360 feet and was completed with 20 frac stages. 

The Allam 1H (100% WI) in Venango County, Pennsylvania, was the discovery well for the Northeast extension of the play and is currently shut-in awaiting infrastructure. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 14,300 feet, had an effective lateral length of 5,580 feet and was completed with 21 frac stages.

Testing on the Yoder 2H (90% WI) in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, commenced on May 30, 2013. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 10,825 feet, had an effective lateral length of 3,810 feet and was completed with 14 frac stages.

The Staab 1H (98% WI) in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, is currently resting and the Company plans to begin testing the well on July 11, 2013. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 11,166 feet, had an effective lateral length of 4,374 feet and was completed with 17 frac stages.

The Pilgrim 2-3H (100% WI) in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, is currently being completed and Halcon plans to begin testing the well in early-August 2013. This well was drilled to a total measured depth of 16,185 feet, had an effective lateral length of 7,320 feet and is being completed with 31 frac stages.

The data acquired to date is encouraging. Based on petrophysics tied to core data, the original gas in place per section is 100 Bcf at the Allam 1H well and 117 Bcf at the Phillips 1H. The Allam 1H has 266 feet of net pay with an average of 4.4% effective porosity and approximately 75% hydrocarbon saturation, while the Phillips 1H has 304 feet of net pay with an average of 5.1% effective porosity and approximately 72% hydrocarbon saturation. These values compare favorably to other prolific shale reservoirs. The Allam 1H and the Phillips 1H wells are both located in the gas/condensate window of the play and have BTU contents of 1,210 and 1,250, respectively."

Views: 2256

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Halcon has been purchasing a pipeline ROW to connect the projected SCC well to the projected rainbow well.  The previously project southern route for the SCC well seems to be either abandoned or put on hold.   I was at the county courthouse today and saw the ROW leases.  Sandy Creek Conservancy received $260,097.60 for the ROW on their property. 

Thanks for the information. Gotta get those pipes in the ground one way or another.

Does anyone have a name or number for a landmen/company contact
in Venango? I am interested in leasing my property.

Thanks for the post.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service