Carol's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"The next time you talk to Nick, could you ask him how many months, after a well is p…"

Carol replied May 25, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Paul, I signed a lease with Williams and yes, I had an attorney review it and add ad…"

Carol replied May 25, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"J. Rossi, I heard that Range may be buying out all of Williams leases in Derry Towns…"

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Thanks.  I didn't know Nick was working in our area.  I've dealt with Bruce, Troy, a…"

Carol replied Mar 10, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"I didn't know they had the signs for National Metals yet - are they on Baum road or…"

Carol replied Mar 1, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"I knew I would miss the move!  Hopefully I'll get to see the move to Marco's. "

Carol replied Mar 1, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Donnie, I don't understand what they are doing with the National Metals units.  The…"

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"I can't actually see the rig from my house, but it's not a long walk through one fie…"

Carol replied Feb 28, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"I also noticed that the National Metals South unit (on the recorder of deeds website…"

Carol replied Feb 28, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

"Did Williams mention anything about Westmoreland county in their conference call?  I…"

Carol replied Feb 27, 2011 to Any drilling updates in Westmoreland county, Derry Township?

41 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service