Started this discussion. Last reply by Clinton44 Apr 1, 2013. 39 Replies 0 Likes
We are in two units, Both have just started (one in Jan., other in Feb) together (we have been told) we will have 11 wells. We are waiting on Division Orders. My question is do you get paid per well…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Deci Ruiz Jun 30, 2011. 5 Replies 0 Likes
Just got put into a unit, what is next? Does this mean a well has been started?What is the time line that other people have had? I've heard 6 months. I've also heardThat a well takes about 3 weeks to…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by richard campbell May 27, 2011. 24 Replies 0 Likes
We leased with Chesapeake and then had a "lease assignment" with Statoil now we have another "lease assignment" with Anadarko E&P company. Does anyone know what this means? We are not in a unit…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs May 2, 2011. 4 Replies 0 Likes
9/11 Osama bin laden is dead
© 2023 Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher). Powered by
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of GoMarcellusShale.com to add comments!
1. County Groups - Here you can connect with others in your neck of the woods.
2. Discussion Forum - Here you can take part in general discussions on the play.
3. Photos - Get a feel for the play with member generated photos and upload your own.
4. Videos - Check these out
5. Mineral Lease Offers - Track recent offers or add an offer to our excel spreadsheet.
6. Blogs - Add a blog and let us know what you think or share some of your expertise.
Great to have you on board and I hope this is a place you can jump right in and contribute. Have fun "shaling."