Time: May 2, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands
Street: 340 Racetrack Road
Website or Map: https://jobfairsnearme.com/jo…
Event Type: job, fair
Organized By: Job News USA
Latest Activity: Apr 19
ATTN: Job Seekers! Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Washington, PA Job Fair! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from the some of the areas best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings - featuring high paying jobs in the Energy & Transportation industries. Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, the Washington, PA Energy & Transportation Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Pre-register now to attend! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech.
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview.
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression.
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event.
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? JobNewsUSA.com Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (210) 785-9300.