General Shale Discussions (8,544)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penn Energy Resources taking over Rex leases in Butler county, Pa.

Anyone have any dealings or thoughts on the new owners? So far they are not very responsive to my Emails or phone calls even though they sa…

Started by Robert Allingham

3 Nov 27
Reply by LewPa

Analysis: Trump and Saudi collision on oil, and Bingaman’s return to Santa Fe by Dr. Daniel Fine

For more of the article use this link-> https://www.daily-times.com/story/money/industries/oil-gas/2018/11/25/analysis-trump-and-saudi-c

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Nov 26

Direction of bore holes

Drilling is complete as rigs are gone, all trucks and trailers are gone as well each well has what looks like a bolted cap on each of the n…

Started by carp

14 Nov 24
Reply by Farmer

Chesapeake signs frac sand agreement with Hi-Crush

Oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy has signed a long-term frac sand supply agreement with Hi-Crush Partners for Northern White sand. Th…

Started by ADMIN_Annafaith Mauck

5 Nov 23
Reply by Brian Powers

Lease Question

So I have 80+ acres in Monroe county OH  which was originally leased with Gulfport which they then transferred over to EdgeMarc.  EM let th…

Started by EV

4 Nov 21
Reply by EV

Antero offering to buy mineral rights

Has anyone received correspondence from Antero about the company wanting to buy your mineral rights?

Started by L. Gilmore

55 Nov 21
Reply by L. Gilmore

Wow! Natural Gas up to $4.63, up 13% today, hit high of $4.93

It’s almost $2 in past month. 

Started by james

19 Nov 19
Reply by Elnathan Cory

New Well Ashtabula County Jefferson Township

Noticing a new Rose Run, Directional / Horizontal Bore Well in the early stages of development on SR 46 in Jefferson Township Ashtabula Cou…

Started by Joseph-Ohio

7 Nov 19
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

I think the gas/oil companies are taking a gamble now.

They are still only leasing certain areas to finish units, still very minimal competition, this could cost them a lot more money by working…

Started by james

3 Nov 16
Reply by Bullfrex

2 Questions from & for GMS community

Feel free to weigh in on these questions submitted to me anonymously.  Thanks in advance! "Do you think they will ever get the cost of ho…

Started by ADMIN_Annafaith Mauck

1 Nov 14
Reply by Nancy Mosley

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Those French Fuel Riots and the “Great Wall of Cuomo”

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on December 3, 2018 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The French fuel riots demonstrate what can happen when ordinary people are denied the basic necessities of life by “let them eat cake” elitists with agendas.

The French Revolution is hardly a thing to be admired,…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service