General Shale Discussions (8,436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gulfport Status

I heard that Gulfport was in financial trouble. I heard that they were only operating one drilling rig now & may go to zero. Anyone kno…

Started by deutchen

4 Jun 27
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

I’m bringing this topic over from the shaleforum. Does anyone know the intentions of these guys? As of yesterday they have leased over 10,0…

Started by Bluejack Farms

155 Jun 27
Reply by Gary Castellini

Any news for butler county wells with Rex Energy?

ANY NEWS IN  Butler Co   with Rexx Energy ???

Started by tony d

7 Jun 26
Reply by Nancy L Hossalla

land access question

can an oil & gas company come on your land without permission if you don't own the mineral rights on the land but you own the surface ?

Started by william george allison

4 Jun 26
Reply by william george allison

HOW ABUNDANT NATURAL GAS IS FUELING U.S. GROWTH

Beyond the growth: Emissions from electric generating plants dropped over 14% between 2005-2017 Natural Gas - Better for the economy, Bette…

Started by Barry D

5 Jun 26
Reply by Old Timer

Fine: Oil – before and after the November election

The complete article is here-> https://www.daily-times.com/story/opinion/columnists/2018/06/24/fine-oil-before-and-after-november-electi

Started by Bob Perkins

1 Jun 26
Reply by David Allen Lilly

Indiana County Marchand Unit

Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the b…

Started by rob

220 Jun 24
Reply by farmgas

6 months for division order

I was told by swn it could take 6 months to get division orders sent out has anybody had any luck getting them sooner than that ?

Started by william george allison

0 Jun 22

Royalty checks & a Trust

we have our land in a trust. Monthly checks come in our name and trustee. We always deposited check into our regular bank account. This mon…

Started by Fast

6 Jun 16
Reply by Dott

Gulfport royalty payments

Can anyone who is with gulfport tell me about when each of  month they pay?  We signed division orders last month about mid month. Or about…

Started by DESJR

1 Jun 16
Reply by Shower Bath

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Generation Up; CO2 Emissions Down

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on July 13, 2018 at 10:09am 0 Comments

The Energy Information Administration reports natural gas-fired electricity generation continues to increase as CO2 emissions continue to drop as a result.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service