General Shale Discussions (8,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aspire Gathering Station on Nexus Pipeline

Hi All, Nexus pipeline went through my family farm last year. A landman from Aspire Energy knocked on our door. They want to put a gather…

Started by OHIO

1 Nov 14
Reply by Ron Hale

Landowners sue Encino Energy over royalty checks

Federal lawsuit alleges company is significantly underpaying royalties A new lawsuit accuses Encino Energy and its affiliates of underpayin…

Started by Dan Thomas

48 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Jefferson

120 Days to Pay: Ascent Resources Lease Belmont County

I have signed a lease with Ascent Resources for my property in Ohio.  The order of payment says 120 days to pay.  Does anyone know if they…

Started by Sumer Dawn

24 Nov 11
Reply by G.H.

Propane -like refrigerents

I thought I'd try to write something with a glimmer of brightness in an otherwise often dismal forum.  I work at heating and air conditioni…

Started by Brian Day

5 Nov 11
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

Ohioans - How Many Ways Is Your Bad Lease and Bad Right Of Way Contract VOID?

Many Ohioans were victimized by signing a bad lease that ended up in Chesapeake Energy's file drawers, and had their Surface Rights stolen…

Started by Ron Hale

0 Nov 8

drilling under interstate highways

Does anyone know why drilling companies can't get permits to drill under interstate highways in Ohio. I know drilling units near me are alw…

Started by deutchen

60 Nov 7
Reply by Inchworm antenna

Leasing outlook in Eastern Ohio (Guernsey/Noble/Belmont/Monroe)

Curious - whats the opinion on those in the industry on leasing in SE Ohio - specifically the 4 counties mentioned above.  Obviously there…

Started by djefferis

3 Nov 6
Reply by bo boboski

Activity in Harrison County, WV.

I am the owner of a mineral interest- oil and gas- in Grant District of Harrison County. I now live in Vermont so am out of touch with…

Started by john pickens

0 Nov 6

Associated gas production growing

A growing share of U.S. natural gas production is associated gas, the result of increased crude oil production from the Permian, Bakken, Ea…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Nov 6
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

gas price for aug. 2019

Just got my Aug. royalty check from EQT  1.94 PER unit of gas  and 30 % in deductions what are you all getting for Aug production This is n…

Started by Jeff Kerr

13 Nov 5
Reply by PETE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service