General Shale Discussions (8,818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keeping GoMarcellusShale online

GMS Community, We launched GoMarcellusShale, in the fall of 2008, to network and empower landowners in the Marcellus Shale. At the time, my…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Dec 1, 2020

Any thing going on with Gulfport leases and wells?

Heard rumor Gulfport might be bankrupt, what if anything is going on with their wells and leases?

Started by Robert Bond

4 Nov 27, 2020
Reply by Robert Bond

Any thing going on with Gulfport leases and wells?

Heard rumor Gulfport might be bankrupt, what if anything is going on with their wells and leases?

Started by Robert Bond

0 Nov 1, 2020

Check deduction

How are they getting away with all these fees Gathering ,Processing, Marketing and the rest.When a Lease states Well Head Price? Thanks Don

Started by Donald Welch

4 Oct 28, 2020
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

DNCR 594-200

Has everyone received royalties this month for DNCR 594-200 wells on Mountain top road?

Started by Thomas Lilli

1 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Thomas Lilli

Energy demand may not recover until 2025

The coronavirus has scrambled the global energy industry, lowering emissions temporarily while still not putting the world on a long-term p…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Oct 13, 2020

Artex to drill shale wells in Muskingum and Noble counties.

In 2019 we began two new 3D seismic shoots, each of approximately 10 sq.miles: the Meigs South and the Brookfield East. We plan to drill a…

Started by James Vanderink

21 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by White Tiger

Gas company is potentially planning (short or long term) a compressor station 4500 feet over on the next ridge. Questions.

I live in Lycoming County and Beech Resources is planning to put a compressor station near their Premier Wells in Lycoming Township. I happ…

Started by Matt

12 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by Matt

Indiana County Marchand Unit

Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the b…

Started by rob

308 Sep 28, 2020
Reply by farmgas

Encino CHK KWGD And The Wholesale Theft Of Our Resources By The CPPIB

Anyone else besides me holding a CHK lease that was drafted by KWGD and then subsequently sold to Encino Acquisition Partners? Folks, you d…

Started by Dante

8 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by frank speaker

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service