General Shale Discussions (8,601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EQT vs Rice

Where is this dispute heading?   What is the impact to current operations?   Will it affect their ability to attract investors?   How will…

Started by farmgas

11 Mar 29
Reply by Jeff Kerr

XTO Deductions

I am in the Bergbigler Unit / Clearfield Twp. XTO is unreachable and continues to Exploit deductions. If an updated / reduced expense deduc…

Started by rob

1 Mar 29
Reply by GM

Indiana County Marchand Unit

Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the b…

Started by rob

303 Mar 28
Reply by BW_Appalachia

Shell Expired Lease

We had a lease with Shell which expired in 2017. I actually forgot about it, and obviously they did not renew the leases.  Our property is…

Started by Linda Martin

2 Mar 27
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

I’m bringing this topic over from the shaleforum. Does anyone know the intentions of these guys? As of yesterday they have leased over 10,0…

Started by Bluejack Farms

211 Mar 27
Reply by Blueflame_02

Is there any land owner groups in Belmont county still trying to get leased?

My lease was up over a year ago and I would like to resign.  Has anyone heard of any companies that may want to sign again soon or is it ov…

Started by Deron

2 Mar 21
Reply by Mickgyver

Account Suspended and Unresolved Title Issues

How long can a gas company hold your account in suspension for non payment due to Unresoved title issues. This well has been in production…

Started by kit

0 Mar 17

ODNR 2018 4th QUARTER PRODUCTION NUMBERS

Guernsey Co. Ohio leads with oil production. http://www.thedailydigger.com/ Gary L

Started by Gary L

2 Mar 14
Reply by bo boboski

Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

My normal deductions for the past 3 years averaged about 7-8% of gross proceeds.  January payment was over 34%!  Several calls to "revenue"…

Started by Ken A

12 Mar 6
Reply by Ken A

Analysis: Electric cars and the Permian: Saudi Arabia in Lea County by Dr. Daniel Fine

The full article is here-> https://www.daily-times.com/story/money/industries/oil-gas/2019/02/24/analysis-electric-cars-and-permian-saud

Started by Bob Perkins

3 Mar 5
Reply by Bullfrex

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service