General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new well update

the wagner#2 well is fracked,and the burn off finished yesterday thx

Started by douglas hamric

0 Dec 24, 2012

Lease offers in Augusta Twp Carroll Co Ohio

Can someone give me some information on what the going rate for lease offers per acre and royalty for Augusta Twp Carroll Co Ohio? Much ap…

Started by mike bates

0 Dec 24, 2012

Ohio Dept Natural Resources

How long does it usually take from time a well is staked out until it actually shows up on ODNR site?

Started by jnm

2 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Sam Moore

Pine Hollow Road well in Elkrun Township

Has anyone heard what is happening with this well pad? It was built in the spring and nothing has happened since.

Started by Kristy Foster

0 Dec 24, 2012

more on hal con

Now I hear Hal con is not going to pay even more areas ! I work with a guy from Sandy Lake area and he said they told him they were backing…

Started by Denise R. Brain

4 Dec 23, 2012

CONSOL Leadership Shakeup

Saw this article today about several "retirements" of top leadership at CONSOL.  Interesting most are being replaced by CNX leadership.  Co…

Started by JR

2 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Cen

Jack's Picks III

What follows is a discussion in which I will post/share industry related articles that I believe to be of general interest to some  who fre…

Started by Jack Straw

27 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Statoil of Norway Buys into 70,000 acres in Monroe Co. Ohio, Ritchie, Tyler, Wetzel Cos. WV

Check the following links: www.statoil.com/cn/NewsAndMedia/News/2012/Page/19Dec_Marcellus_operator.aspx www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-1

Started by searcherone

9 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by searcherone

Jennifer Garrison and Monroe County

Jennifer Garrison had a meeting in Center Township and I'm thinking of signing with her. I have reservations, and I'm looking for some info…

Started by TG

17 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Arco

How much does it cost to build a Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline?

I have long wondered as to how much it costs to construct a Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline? The high pressure gas gathering and transmi…

Started by Jack Straw

20 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service