General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

True Free Market “Green” Technology Anyone?

The future is here.  O&G has finally discovered the new worlds fast lane of R&D.  Why have a whole staff of chemists when a few wil…

Started by Dan

0 Oct 5, 2012

Offer from Chesapeake ...

My lease will be up in march 2013, I received an offer to resign , I'm currently in 2 units, ( just found that out) ..they are giving me 10…

Started by RRJ

21 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by scott brion

#Shalebenefits: R&J Trucking Hiring Driver’s Thanks To Utica Development

EID-O's Shawn discusses the new need for employees in the trucking industry thanks to shale development: "R&J Trucking is hoping to att…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Oct 5, 2012

Another Piece of evidence refuting contamination from fracing (note the deliberate "k" ommision)

From our friends at the USGS: http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121046/USGS_Report_Shows_No_Evidence_Linking_Hydraulic_Fracturing_to_

Started by Brian Powers

14 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

USGS Releases First Assessment of Shale Gas Resources in the Utica Shale

The Utica Shale is a formation in the Appalachian Basin that lies beneath the Marcellus Shale. It was recently assessed for the first time…

Started by TM

1 Oct 4, 2012

Classic Rocks: Experts Sound Off on Shale Development (VIDEO)

Recently, the 41st annual meeting of the Eastern Section of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) – dubbed “Classic Rocks…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Oct 4, 2012

Calculating My Royalty Percentage

I own a 53 parcel in Hubbard township with a producing shallow well. This was unitized as a 120 acre unit in the late 1980's with a royalty…

Started by James Stevenson

5 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Moore

Ohio Laborers Train Ohioans For The Natural Gas Industry

Michael Engbert of the Ohio Laborers District Council discusses how their organization is training Ohioans to work in Ohio's developing sha…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Info on who to contact about selling Mineral Rights

I am not posting to sale my Mineral Rights, I just want to know who do I contact in the Ohio area???  Thanks Go Marcellus!

Started by John Smith

0 Oct 3, 2012

The ‘Top Ten’ Mistakes Letterman Made on HF (VIDEO)

This summer, David Letterman used his perch as a late night TV host to rant against hydraulic fracturing as some sort of environmental nigh…

Started by Anne Carto

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by jb379

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service