General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-Leasing / Renewing of Lease of Property in Tioga County, PA ?

I am trying to get some information / status of property leases expiring in Tioga County, PA. I have a 5-year lease (East Resources Lease)…

Started by Michael Reid

9 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Frank Walker

John Hanger: Stunning Fact: US Shale Gas & Oil Benefits To Reach $1 Billion Per Day

Former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, John Hanger, discusses the potential benefits of shale develop…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by jason smith

Operating Agreement and Financing Statement

Can anyone out there tell me what this is? In plain english. I cannot understand to much of it. The whole title is Model Form Recording Sup…

Started by take the money and run

1 Jul 31, 2012

Free Screening of Gasland antidote "TruthLand" tonight in Wexford, PA (just north of Pittsburgh)

Hey all, There will be refreshments, a free screening of the movie, and there will be an expert panel afterwards to answer any of your ques…

Started by Mike Knapp

7 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Buddy

Big Oil and Gas industry writing down billions in U.S. shale gas assets

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/big-oil-and-gas-industry-writing-down-billions-u-s-shale-gas-assets   Big Oil and Gas industry writ…

Started by Jack Straw

9 Jul 30, 2012

Key Democrats to Sierra Club: You’re Wrong about Natural Gas

"***Cross-post from Energy in Depth*** As a fuel source, natural gas represents a rare combination of benefits: Affordable, abundant, and c…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by gary smith

Natural gas pipeline across property

How much do they pay to run Natural gas pipeline across property?

Started by Sid Conner

15 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jean Michel LeTennier

PA ACT 13 Ruled Unconstitutional

What will this mean for all the proposed drilling in PA? I heard that CHK would pull out of PA if this was overturned. Not so sure how reli…

Started by Frank Nesmith

10 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by mlb

BONUS MONEY!

FINALLY GOT OUR BONUS MONEY KIND OF SAD THOUGH ON HOW MUCH TAXES YOU HAVE TO PAY THE GOVERMENT WHEN ITS OUR LAND. WE PAY THE PROPERTY TAXES…

Started by CATHIE

103 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steven Kacerski

SESMIC COMPANIES TRASHING PROPERTY

HAS ANYONE IN FAYETTE COUNTY PA HAD PROBLEMS WITH A SESMIC COMPANY?

Started by DONALD MCNAUGHTON

0 Jul 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service