General Shale Discussions (8,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New York Times Gets Off on the Wrong Road with Natural Gas

Ian Urbina did another hit piece on natural gas at the New York Times but got his facts all wrong and drew the wrong conclusions, putting h…

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

41 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Seeking Info/References for Ohio EPA Certified Companies To Do Tier 3 With Flow Testing

I'm currently in the market for a EPA Certified well testing company to do a pre-drill Tier 3 with flow rate test.  (Carroll Co.) I am wo…

Started by Dark Sonnet

0 May 29, 2012

Pipelines

A landman representing Mark West energy stopped today to see about running a pipeline through my property in Warren Twp Jefferson county Oh…

Started by Corvette

7 May 29, 2012
Reply by Dan

already part of oil well lease

has anyone ever went to court and got upfront money for utica when already part of a 40acre oilwell lease.....we will be part of a utica un…

Started by klan

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by klan

the back and forth of the lease game

I have had Land Men from different companies trying to lease my property for 3-4 years off and on, starting in the low 100s per acre, then…

Started by D Miller

22 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alan Pavlik

Josh Fox's House of Green Paper

Betty Sutliff notes a healthy skepticism seems to be arising about Josh Fox's house of sticks being used to whack natural gas, suggesting i…

6 May 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Shepstone

Monroe County Leasing

Has anyone heard what is going on with Des Wertheimer?.  I haven't heard anything at all since the meeting on May 4th at Swiss Hall.  Are t…

Started by Paul

11 May 28, 2012
Reply by Paul

A Somber Reflection on the Meaning of Today

Our John Krohn, a vet himself, reflects on the meaning of today: http://eidmarcellus.org/marcellus-shale/in-memoriam-we-pause-and-give-than

0 May 28, 2012

Geology Making for a Better Economy

The American Institute of Professional Geologists held a Marcellus Shale conference demonstrating what the science of geology means to the…

0 May 28, 2012

VENANGO COUNTY

Recent offers are at 3500/19% in parts of the county I here.  Tri county landowners is one that is offering.  Also Adapt Energy is 3400/18%…

Started by eric jenson

44 May 27, 2012
Reply by eric jenson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service