General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Gulfport Energy Information

Today Gulfport released 3rd quarter results.  On their website under investor tab the show a new presentation.  On page 10 they have a map…

Started by Robert Bond

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Robert Bond

Ankney farm near Superior

What's happening now at the Ankney farm near Superior in Derry Twp? It was all cleaned up late last spring with some wells on the property.…

Started by Debbie Mewherter

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Carol

Mew GM egine plant....Natural Gas Engine????

GM announced it will invest $385 million in a new "fuel efficient" engine manufactured in Detroit. Could this be a natural gas enine or lin…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Natural Gas Roundtable at 10am on Tuesday (Rep. Bob Latta)

Here's the link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/congressman-bob-latta-live

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Nov 1, 2011

Seismic testing in Columbiana County Ohio

A guy was going around last night to get people to sign to allow seismic testing. I live just South of Damascus, Ohio. I guess they are goi…

Started by Jim Pollock

11 Oct 31, 2011

Parker Furniture Store Meeting

Hi All, As we live in Colorado we were wondering what the results of the meeting were. If there were minutes taken could you email them to…

Started by Terry M. Schmader

0 Oct 31, 2011

Jefferson County -Bloomingdale Area Leasing

What companies have been actively pursuing gas & oil leases in the Bloomingdale, Ohio area and what terms have you been offered?

Started by J Louis Copeland

1 Oct 30, 2011

Marcellus hot spots in the future?

Hello all, to start off this is an excellent site i must say, has been very informative as ive been reading it for close to the past year. …

Started by Chris Farabaugh

5 Oct 30, 2011

Water ROW damage payment

How much should one get paid for damages on a water ROW.  The ROW is 50 ft wide with 25 ft road access.  The land was originally all trees.…

Started by Bernie Lombard III

7 Oct 29, 2011

permit question

I was looking on line at the permits that was pulled for our property. They have the operator name then the farm name then the well name an…

Started by john t neil

14 Oct 29, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service