General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geokinetics, Inc in Mercer County!

On my way home from work yesterday I passed six giant white trucks that had Geokinetics on the doors. There also are cables running from Sa…

Started by Elnathan Cory

78 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by cheliped

Mercer County Offers

Anyone able to tell me what companies are in Mercer County and what their offers are?! My parents own property in Mercer and was curious wh…

Started by Steve Weiss

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by xtreeman

Drilling Ohio State Parks And Forest??? GOOD or TOTALLY Against the Purpose of these Areas!!!

I am all for drilling read my posts, but I think we should rethink drilling these areas.  This was not the reason we established these area…

Started by Josh

12 Jun 2, 2011

When Is It The Right Time To Start Shopping For Another Gas Company ?

I have an Old Lease, due to expire in less than 7 months. The gas Company contacted me Dec of 2010, wanting to keep the existing lease en…

Started by Sarah Violet

19 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Ann Ticopa

Operating Gas Well Value

I own the royalty interest to two old WV gas wells, drilled in 1980 and now each well is producing about 100 Mcf per month. A coal company…

Started by Richard Fanelly

10 May 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Fanelly

New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion   Surprisingly, Marcellus…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

L.R. Kimball Blog Site

http://kimball.typepad.com/lrkimball/2011/05/natural-gas-to-avoid-stray-gas-migration-the-best-offense-is-a-good-defense-.html   Ive added…

Started by Ryan Smith

2 May 28, 2011
Reply by Ryan Smith

Lease renewal question?

We purchased some land with the mineral rights from a relative about a year ago, and the original lease was a five year lease, with an opti…

Started by Dlions

3 May 27, 2011

Oil in Bradford County, Tioga County and Steuben County?

I keep hearing rumors about oil being found in Western Bradford County, Eastern Tioga County and in Eastern Steuben County, New York. Has a…

Started by M. Sean Joyce

12 May 27, 2011

Landex website "lease assignment "

We leased with Chesapeake and then had a "lease assignment" with Statoil now we have another "lease assignment" with Anadarko E&P compa…

Started by Deci Ruiz

24 May 27, 2011
Reply by richard campbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service