Bill Simpson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"My suggestion, as mentioned by many many others, would be to do your research now an…"

Bill Simpson replied Mar 3, 2013 to EnerVest Holding On To It's Ashtabula County Leaseholds (At Least For Now)

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Joe.... I am in the Dorset/Richmond area as you are. I went and had all my properti…"

Bill Simpson replied Mar 3, 2013 to EnerVest Holding On To It's Ashtabula County Leaseholds (At Least For Now)

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dan... I did not hear or may have missed the amount of acreage that Buckeye Minerals…"

Bill Simpson replied Feb 21, 2013 to Eastern Ashtabula Landowners Association

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Blackridge came in a while ago but I believe they only bought South of Route 6. The…"

Bill Simpson replied Jan 3, 2013 to Read This On Another Page

1 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Bill Simpson

"I specifically asked the caller if this was an official sign up to which the answer…"

Bill Simpson replied Aug 5, 2012 to Eastern Ashtabula Landowners Association

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I received a call from Buckeye Minerals/ALOV last week to advise me of the upcoming…"

Bill Simpson replied Aug 5, 2012 to Eastern Ashtabula Landowners Association

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Steve... Based on your background and experience what approximate tax percentage do…"

Bill Simpson replied Jun 18, 2012 to Signing a lease and losing CAUV tax status

5 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Steven Kacerski

"I have no more information than you do. Have no clue whether or not my Amish neighb…"

Bill Simpson replied Jun 17, 2012 to Trying To Keep An Eye On What Happens With The Chesapeake Sell-Off

45 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I am a member of this forum as it is a wealth of information as to the O@G industry,…"

Bill Simpson replied Jun 17, 2012 to Trying To Keep An Eye On What Happens With The Chesapeake Sell-Off

45 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I meant to say Buckeye Mineral/Bob Rea/EALA instead of just EALA only. We as group m…"

45 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service