Oliver Perry's Discussions (458)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"If your property is in Noble County, Ohio, you would have to be crazy to sell your m…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 4, 2013 to Any advice about selling (not leasing) mineral rights? Warnings?

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Christiane Marshall

"  I assume you are interested in the Ceaser 1H & 2H units? How do you know the l…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 4, 2013 to Unit sizing

23 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by landowner

"There sure are, I think PA should have a minimum 250' set back but there is none at…"

23 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by landowner

"JO, That is true for Ohio, but the poster is in PA. In PA the lateral bore can come…"

23 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by landowner

"Russell,  EQT has a storm water permit for the Prentice well pad in Forward Twp., bu…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 4, 2013 to Does anyone have information about the wells recently put in in forward township allegheny co.

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by russell a komlos

"Russell, I mapped the latitude & longitude of the wells on Google Earth, and Men…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 3, 2013 to Does anyone have information about the wells recently put in in forward township allegheny co.

12 Apr 4, 2013

"No, I don't work for EQT. I'm just a western Pennsylvania landowner. Sorry, I don't…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 3, 2013 to Does anyone have information about the wells recently put in in forward township allegheny co.

12 Apr 4, 2013

"Russell, Most well plats show the parcels inside, and outside of the unit. EQT doesn…"

12 Apr 4, 2013

"They seem very happy with the Butler County area as well."

Oliver Perry replied Apr 2, 2013 to Rex Energy April 1, 2013 Corporate Presentation Posted

2 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Archer Man

"Russell, I have attached the Oliver Well Plats. I hope you find this information hel…"

Oliver Perry replied Apr 1, 2013 to Does anyone have information about the wells recently put in in forward township allegheny co.

12 Apr 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service