PA roughneck's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, at least in NE PA, the impoundments are going the way of the dodo bird.  Most…"

PA roughneck replied Jan 2, 2011 to List of Inpoundments?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Frank Walker

"Sharon,   CNOOC will own NONE of Chesapeakes assets. They did not buy any portion of…"

PA roughneck replied Jan 2, 2011 to Cnooc ltd

16 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by FXEF

"Rod,  please don't think that a lot of what has happened out west will occur here. I…"

PA roughneck replied Jan 2, 2011 to WATER WELL PROTECTION

16 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Oram, PG

"Sharon,    unless you hold mineral rights in the Eagle Ford Shale in Texas, CNOOC's…"

PA roughneck replied Jan 2, 2011 to Cnooc ltd

16 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by FXEF

"Sharon, I fail to see how this can be 'all about greed'. Without a demand for a prod…"

PA roughneck replied Jan 2, 2011 to Sell it

41 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Craig

"I may have been misinformed, as I was only replying to the list of chemicals that EQ…"

PA roughneck replied Sep 1, 2010 to EQT's Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Composition Released to the PA DEP

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nate

"Sounds like another case of bureaucracy in-action."

PA roughneck replied Aug 31, 2010 to 41 Marcellus Operators Miss Production Reporting Deadline - Is your company on the list? See attached

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Matt Henderson

"After taking a look at the noncomplying operators, I wonder if it isn't more a case…"

PA roughneck replied Aug 31, 2010 to 41 Marcellus Operators Miss Production Reporting Deadline - Is your company on the list? See attached

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Matt Henderson

"So true Keith, Call something a TOXIC BIOCIDE and people become alarmed, newspapers…"

PA roughneck replied Aug 31, 2010 to EQT's Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Composition Released to the PA DEP

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nate

"Sorry, wrong link to phosphonate-correct one is-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phospho…"

PA roughneck replied Aug 30, 2010 to EQT's Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Composition Released to the PA DEP

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service