Howard Markert's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"What proof do you have that no hydraulic fracturing was done at the wells on the sch…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"As long as your little shrimps aren't contaminated with toxic chemicals I will conti…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 13, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Why are so many people in PA complaining about water contamination and illnesses? "

Howard Markert replied Feb 13, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Thank you for revealing your true bias."

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Those fledgling industries receive less than 1% of the subsidies that the oil and ga…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"You place a lot of trust in your government officials, you must be an Obama supporte…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"It is my understanding that the EPA issued the citation based on the self reporting…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The school has not tested the soil on the playing fields which is both where the wel…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I want wind, solar, and geothermal HVAC in my backyard.  "

352 Mar 9, 2012

"As for these comment, I feel the same about you. "

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service