Howard Markert's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"We wont know until the school district allows testing, or the EPA forces them to all…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"As I have mentioned before on this forum, I am opposed to all fracking personally, h…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Part of the problem lies with the EPA,so far in this situation choosing not to ask t…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"thank you for your simple direct response."

352 Mar 9, 2012

"1.  Watch the CNN video embedded into the article. 2.  You are now arguing semantics…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Actually Mark I was being sarcastic."

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The wells were fractured.  All of the chemicals do not come out before the well is p…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I actually agree with most of what you say, the problem we are facing is that the in…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I agree more regulation of the industry by people who are not former industry employ…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I posed the question with an "IF" because it has not been determined what the cause…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service