Monte Zane's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your good wishes, right back at you! Please know that I am not on my o…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 23, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"The first rule of negotiations is You have to be willing to walk away and that works…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 23, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thank you. Rightly or wrongly, based on what I consider to be the special circumstan…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 22, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"It's not the first signing of a lease for me. It's in southern Tioga County and it's…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 21, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thank you, I will hold on!"

Monte Zane replied Oct 17, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thank you!!!!! "

Monte Zane replied Oct 17, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"That would work for me. How does that work withing the rules and regs of this websit…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 12, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Your generosity does you and your family credit and I look forward to passing it on.…"

Monte Zane replied Oct 12, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thank you so much for this Adam and for your followup post on the next page here. So…"

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thank you! If you don't mind, when was this?"

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service