Zack Jameson's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope the price continues to climb. It will be a big boost for the industry. "

Zack Jameson replied Jun 29, 2016 to Increasing Gas prices

16 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by alexandra

"Could the royalty percentage the landowners are getting be considered theft? In my o…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 8, 2016 to My big drop in royalty check

82 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by GW3

"See, another different view. Some say damages are taxable....others do not. If they…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 4, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"Bill F. .......Exactly, lots of hype. Sure, many of us have made some big bucks....b…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 4, 2016 to My big drop in royalty check

82 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by GW3

"Let me put this out there too. Is it possible to pay zero tax on your pipeline agree…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 4, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"INVICTUS....I hear what you're say and I agree with you.....BUT, some of these overz…"

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"I'm sure everyone will agree that the most disgusting part of our windfall is the am…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 2, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"Here's a good one. I heard of this happening. A landowner when filing taxes reported…"

Zack Jameson replied Apr 2, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"Some of this land is worth millions now with the oil, gas and pipelines. You can't u…"

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"You get paid for damages. It should end there. My money should not be taxed (my opin…"

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service