Samuel J. Orr's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess you can conclude that. Although I disagree about the wisdom of enacting a se…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 25, 2013 to Pennsylvania's Hope Fades for Shell Ethylene Plant

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"See Pittsburgh Business Journal latest October issue for a rather detailed discussio…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 25, 2013 to Pennsylvania's Hope Fades for Shell Ethylene Plant

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"The more I read, the less convinced I am that Shell will build the plant in Pennsylv…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 24, 2013 to Pennsylvania's Hope Fades for Shell Ethylene Plant

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"Glad to see your post James. Sorry to hear that your property has not yet been lease…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 22, 2013 to Pennsylvania's Hope Fades for Shell Ethylene Plant

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"Lance: Your posts used to be sensible and constructive. Our geology is not quite as…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 22, 2013 to Pennsylvania's Hope Fades for Shell Ethylene Plant

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"And then we will have a democrat who will push for more taxes on O&G companies r…"

41 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by paleface

"Superb News !!! When first learning of HK lease assignments to Shell, I was worried…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 19, 2013 to THE BIG QUESTION...HOW MUCH / ACRE DID HALCON RECEIVE FOR MERCER COUNTY LEASES ASSIGNED TO SHELL?

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I believe there are people out there ( attorneys and title searchers) who have a cod…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 19, 2013 to THE BIG QUESTION...HOW MUCH / ACRE DID HALCON RECEIVE FOR MERCER COUNTY LEASES ASSIGNED TO SHELL?

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I just received a phone call from Investor Relations at Halcon. I was informed that…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 18, 2013 to THE BIG QUESTION...HOW MUCH / ACRE DID HALCON RECEIVE FOR MERCER COUNTY LEASES ASSIGNED TO SHELL?

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I neglected to add that perhaps 20,000 acres + or - is a rough guess as to the amoun…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 18, 2013 to THE BIG QUESTION...HOW MUCH / ACRE DID HALCON RECEIVE FOR MERCER COUNTY LEASES ASSIGNED TO SHELL?

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service