RGB's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard:Purely a financial decision. Some folks are more inclined to the 'hold and s…"

RGB replied Apr 13 to Selling Mineral Rights

7 Apr 13
Reply by Frank J Moll

"Any time, 'fracin my CH4'."

RGB replied Feb 10 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"Agreed! "

RGB replied Feb 10 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"Lori:Gas is tanking and will be for the next several years. Get used to it, unfortun…"

RGB replied Feb 9 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"you're kind. "

RGB replied Dec 21, 2019 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"Lori:I feel your pain! It's only going to get worse before it gets better. This is w…"

RGB replied Dec 21, 2019 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"Carp:Appreciate your opinions and to some degree you have a lot of valid points. How…"

RGB replied Apr 12, 2019 to Unitized in Greene County, PA

26 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Nick Criado

"James:Have you ever spoke to a mineral fund about selling your fractional interest?…"

RGB replied Apr 9, 2019 to Unitized in Greene County, PA

26 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Nick Criado

"where is your acreage located? "

RGB replied Dec 17, 2018 to mineral rights

5 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by william george allison

"Gilmore Just curious - how many net acres do you own?What's the mood in Tyler co? I"

RGB replied Nov 3, 2018 to Antero offering to buy mineral rights

61 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by William Dotson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service