RGB's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately I don't think us the mineral owner will ever receive $3 gas in this ba…"

RGB replied Sep 2 to Nat gas moving in the right Direction for a change Hendry hub today $2.58

7 Sep 28
Reply by Tim

"Good for you. I'd keep an eye on permits to see when/if yours gets included. Even th…"

RGB replied Jun 28 to Rumors & Facts...

45 Sep 12
Reply by Dott

"Are all 40 acres owned by you or are the rights pretty fractionalized in an heirship…"

RGB replied Jun 27 to Rumors & Facts...

45 Sep 12
Reply by Dott

"Richard:Purely a financial decision. Some folks are more inclined to the 'hold and s…"

RGB replied Apr 13 to

just now

"Any time, 'fracin my CH4'."

RGB replied Feb 10 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

100 Sep 10
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Agreed! "

RGB replied Feb 10 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

100 Sep 10
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Lori:Gas is tanking and will be for the next several years. Get used to it, unfortun…"

RGB replied Feb 9 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

100 Sep 10
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"you're kind. "

RGB replied Dec 21, 2019 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

100 Sep 10
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Lori:I feel your pain! It's only going to get worse before it gets better. This is w…"

RGB replied Dec 21, 2019 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

100 Sep 10
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Carp:Appreciate your opinions and to some degree you have a lot of valid points. How…"

RGB replied Apr 12, 2019 to Unitized in Greene County, PA

26 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Nick Criado

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service