Jeff Kerr's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"about time our elected officals stood up for the people and not big bussness"

Jeff Kerr replied Feb 28, 2014 to Corbett challenges royalties of gas producer Chesapeake Energy

24 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"IF NG PRICES GO UP DOS'E THE WELL HEAD PRICE GO UP TOO"

Jeff Kerr replied Feb 22, 2014 to Nat Gas Prices Up; But Don't Spend the Money Yet!

11 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by gordon rockefeller

"Jim Litwinowicz when the nat. gas price go's up does the well head price go up with…"

Jeff Kerr replied Feb 20, 2014 to Natural Gas Prices Going Uppity Up Up!

37 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"signed about 3 yrs ago we were not informed when we signed it that's on us.I am in G…"

Jeff Kerr replied Nov 6, 2013 to Gas In Place (GIP) Analysis Shows Greatest Potential in SW PA per RRC

36 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Philip Thackray

"the lease we signed with Chesp. states on depth severance clause notwithstandingany…"

Jeff Kerr replied Nov 5, 2013 to Gas In Place (GIP) Analysis Shows Greatest Potential in SW PA per RRC

36 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Philip Thackray

"Mike Murphy can you or any one tell me where the Tully formation is in respect to th…"

Jeff Kerr replied Sep 28, 2013 to RPT-INSIGHT-To cut natural gas costs, Chesapeake pumps up royalty deductions (from Reuters news)

29 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"Thanks Tom R its still a rip off as I see it. that should be equal in payment half t…"

Jeff Kerr replied Sep 7, 2013 to RPT-INSIGHT-To cut natural gas costs, Chesapeake pumps up royalty deductions (from Reuters news)

29 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"can any one tell me if a market enhansment clause now will be a good thing for the l…"

Jeff Kerr replied Sep 6, 2013 to RPT-INSIGHT-To cut natural gas costs, Chesapeake pumps up royalty deductions (from Reuters news)

29 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"Chris Crawley the site you gave comes up not found by google can you explain it. "

Jeff Kerr replied Sep 4, 2013 to RPT-INSIGHT-To cut natural gas costs, Chesapeake pumps up royalty deductions (from Reuters news)

29 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"we need a X employe from chesp. to blow this rip off out of the water. "

Jeff Kerr replied Sep 2, 2013 to RPT-INSIGHT-To cut natural gas costs, Chesapeake pumps up royalty deductions (from Reuters news)

29 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service