FRACIN MY CH4's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

" You’re not fooling anyone flipper Dick Jefferson, you and your buddies are the only…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Mar 21 to Selling Mineral Rights

13 Jul 3
Reply by Bullfrex

"thanks for your opinion flipper RGB. “ those who are selling look like geniuses“ -ye…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Feb 10 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

"Thanks Bw, The attorney did tell my neighbor they would need to structure a contract…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Feb 8 to Surface lease

15 Feb 14
Reply by HilltopHome

"Just received my property tax bill , taxes have gone up but not substantially.  I re…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 29 to Surface lease

15 Feb 14
Reply by HilltopHome

"that’s good stuff Ron thanks for the info.  I will let my neighbor know about this b…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 21 to Surface lease

15 Feb 14
Reply by HilltopHome

"Don’t waste your time trying to educate  DICK Jefferson ....he’s only a small predat…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 21 to Why wait till Feb?

11 Feb 6
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Thanks joe. 100% agreed on never signing a document without GOOD oil and gas counsel…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 16 to Surface lease

15 Feb 14
Reply by HilltopHome

"Thanks Ron , I enjoy the entertainment and info....keep it coming.   This thread is…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 14 to The Future of Oil & Gas For Ohio and US Landowners

37 Feb 10
Reply by Ron Hale

"Man I am so glad to see this necessary change to this important site.... you are not…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Jan 10 to New Forum Rule - Replies must be on topic

16 Jan 10
Reply by FRACIN MY CH4

"Don't know how true but read that Saudi's Have increased production last few months…"

FRACIN MY CH4 replied Sep 29, 2016 to Some good news, finally

1 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by FRACIN MY CH4

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service