william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (587)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope he comes soon! Granddad Ladd"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Wednesday to Montage[Eclipse] going long again?

9 21 hours ago
Reply by Old Timer

"Exactly what I have been trying to say Jeffery.  For many years I never said much or…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 7 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"So Dan where are the posts discussing the oil and gas industry here in Tioga county?…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 7 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"It is very easy to find fault with someone.  Bur what if they are partially correct?…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 6 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"Ron, You talk about GOD being able to bring down the thieves, cheaters and all of th…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 2 to Deductions by Encinco

107 Sep 12
Reply by Dan

"Good morning Dan, Possibly you have been misled by my posting. Let me clarify. As a…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 2 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

"Totally understood my friend!  Usually what happens is such a person often gets care…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 1 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

"Good morning OLD TIMER!   I was afraid you were gone for good since I could not find…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Sep 1 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

"To Dan The problem is that many of us grew up to be church goers.  And many of us be…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 31 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

"I have no deductions either. Of course the last few royalty payments were disappoint…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 21 to How Corruption is hidden by the Fake News by half truths and misinformation.

43 Sep 2
Reply by paleface

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service