william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (690)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"The Painter gas well (Number 1 well)  was drilled by Travis Peake. Plans were in pla…"

william Allen. Ladd replied 4 hours ago to EQT could sell off part of royalty interest in natural gas production

10 4 hours ago
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Id think that "TRUSTEE" would be in serious trouble if he took more then he is entit…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Tuesday to What Happens to Landowner Royalties in Bankruptcy?

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"A very good question Dave.   I'll just bet you that many other members are asking th…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Monday to What Happens to Landowner Royalties in Bankruptcy?

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Well Shakeshale,  If I can buy toilet paper yesterday for $3 or $4 a package and sel…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 23 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

29 Mar 26
Reply by Dan

"And what are you willing to do? Granddad Ladd"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 23 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

29 Mar 26
Reply by Dan

"Of course no one is willing to buy what is considered "worthless minerals".  But the…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 22 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

29 Mar 26
Reply by Dan

"Probably a great idea Ralph.  Might have to wait awhile til the price comes back up…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 13 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

29 Mar 26
Reply by Dan

"Maybe other outfits will take a hint and follow EQT. Seems like every endeavor is so…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 28 to Curious and Looking For Experiences With Shut Ins

27 Feb 28
Reply by Dan

"Adding my two cents worth Talking with a friend a few days ago about the corona viru…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 28 to Curious and Looking For Experiences With Shut Ins

27 Feb 28
Reply by Dan

"Guess we all have our trials and tribulations to deal with Lori.  I did not want to…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 20 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

99 Feb 22
Reply by Lori Huber

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service