william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (545)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Old Timer hello! Slide rule...Hmmmm.  My father did a lot of slide rule figuring bac…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 18 to Indiana County Marchand Unit

300 Mar 19
Reply by farmgas

"To continue above posting: Salt mines have been established under much of the finger…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Dec 15, 2018 to Drilling under the interstate

16 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Much has been said about contaminating the finger lakes area. These lakes are a nati…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Dec 10, 2018 to Drilling under the interstate

16 Dec 15, 2018

"Hey Old Timer, Let's be a little more positive about this!  I do not especially like…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 18, 2018 to Wow! Natural Gas up to $4.63, up 13% today, hit high of $4.93

19 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"Josie, I do not pretend to understand all of what you are saying or even a small par…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 11, 2018 to Anti Fossil Fuel Extremists Attacking PA Natural gas

49 Jan 29
Reply by Josie and Bob

"Thank you Josie for starting this thread. Now maybe we all can now understand what i…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 7, 2018 to Anti Fossil Fuel Extremists Attacking PA Natural gas

49 Jan 29
Reply by Josie and Bob

"Euthanized HUH? Tankers and other trucks can be heard moving up Broughton hollow, of…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 30, 2018 to Eclipse’s exit plan

19 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Old Timer

"You have a great sense of humor OT. Looking back at the 83 years behind me, I have t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 15, 2018 to Fracking Gone Wrong - Marketplace story

25 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Hey Heckbert.  Are you a salesman for book publishers?   Life itself is precarious.…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 14, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

"Maybe our friend Paul will some day come up with an important valid posting.  I alwa…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 4, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service