william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you know that he is shaming his family, Richard?  Did you ever stop to think…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Dec 3, 2019 to

just now

"John, your father told you a story about tough times for sure.  And to survive is so…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 23, 2019 to Have NY landowners given up all hope?

52 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Dan and other readers and those who make unwarranted comments, Many folks seem to t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 16, 2019 to

just now

"But I still say using  nasty comments to anyone is not a great idea. Try doing thes…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 14, 2019 to

just now

"Now I have to say that these last posts of Ron's were a little upsetting.  This is a…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 13, 2019 to

just now

"Yes, I seem to go off track sometimes. But when I see someone deliberately start bel…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 13, 2019 to Have NY landowners given up all hope?

52 Dec 26, 2019

"TO JOHN S. PATANE What a breeze of fresh air assailed me when I discovered your post…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 13, 2019 to Have NY landowners given up all hope?

52 Dec 26, 2019

"This thread was created,  supposedly, by Richard Jefferson,  without question to pur…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 13, 2019 to

just now

"In a sense I have agree with you GH. But never the less, to make derogatory statemen…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 12, 2019 to

just now

"Now was that nice Dan.....To belittle someone like that? You might have to eat your…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 12, 2019 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service