william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly so!  We need to consider what our leaders are telling us. And often they do…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 9, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Back thru the ages of the human specie there have always been one individual that ot…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 9, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"I have to agree with you to a point Deb. Our voices do not mean too much in the long…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 17, 2021 to The COVID Nat Gas Bailout

5 Mar 17, 2021

"Supposing you were the governor of any state,  would not you do the same thing?  No…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 11, 2021 to The COVID Nat Gas Bailout

5 Mar 17, 2021

"But the longer they can delay payment, the less bank interest you can get for yourse…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 15, 2021 to EQT royalty checks late this month (jan)?

8 May 4, 2021
Reply by Lynn mudder

"Sometimes if the royalty is under a certain dollar amount, it will just be held over…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 2, 2021 to EQT royalty checks late this month (jan)?

8 May 4, 2021
Reply by Lynn mudder

"Good morning Frank Jones. This site used to be very active.  And very informative to…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 31, 2021 to Bradford County--Laurel unit

1 Jan 31, 2021

"For whatever it is worth..... Lu Ann and I received our royalty check yesterday.  We…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 29, 2021 to What is driving oil prices?

5 Feb 2, 2021
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"My wife has had some serious health problems related to diabetes.  Trips to various…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 28, 2021 to Is there a bright future for Westmoreland County, PA drilling prospects?

3 Jan 28, 2021

"Hello Farmgas, I have relatives  not far from the town of Delmont.  Actually north o…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 27, 2021 to Is there a bright future for Westmoreland County, PA drilling prospects?

3 Jan 28, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service