brian's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Your well is not needed and maybe you should get back down to the facts about the in…"

brian replied Mar 12 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

33 Apr 21
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Easy come easy go , stop blaming gh it's a big world"

brian replied Mar 12 to Oil and Gas The Party’s Over

33 Apr 21
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"no worries before we know it the gas will become part of our solar system"

brian replied Jan 8 to Catastrophic Ohio Methane Leak Stayed Hidden Until a Satellite Found It

7 Jan 11
Reply by Brett

"this permit looks nothing like a Utica horizontal type fracture, nor marcellus , tha…"

brian replied Oct 15, 2019 to Artex to drill shale wells in Muskingum and Noble counties.

21 Oct 8
Reply by White Tiger

"Pin has been busy gathering up proven non economical worthless land , the smallest a…"

brian replied Apr 5, 2019 to Pin Oak buys SWEPI acreage in Mercer, Venango, and Crawford Counties,

18 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by paleface

"Chesapeake sold all Ohio including tuscararas co. leases hope that answer's your que…"

brian replied Feb 8, 2019 to Chesapeake releasing in Tuscarawas county, Ohio

10 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by Ralph cramdon

"I haven't any royalties interest yet I often wonder if I did . If I did have a inter…"

brian replied May 7, 2018 to Ohio 2017 Production reports

1 May 7, 2018
Reply by brian

"If that piece of land came with mineral rights 3 years ago you were very very lucky,…"

brian replied Mar 6, 2018 to Any new activity in Morgan County, Ohio?

5 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by White Tiger

"The man's part of the Bueratic swamp he's been a politician his whole life I can't i…"

brian replied Jan 27, 2018 to OH Gov Candidate: End all Oil and Gas Drilling

15 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Barry D

"Maybe you can get a glass of oil out of your well if there's any left over your way,…"

brian replied Sep 6, 2016 to Hillary coughs up a FUR BALL Monday on stage in OHIO ....needs OIL of Cloves to swallow

1 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by brian

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service